General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, gaia said:

yes, I didn't know about ElenaC uploads (luckly I can listen to max in italian).
thanks

:smileys-cheerleading-867900::happy0158:

Thanks for your translation. :thanks:

Actually, I had to hunt a little for ElenaC's uploads. They used to be on her YouTube channel, but I guess it was getting deleted, so she started moving the videos to Dailymotion and Vimeo.

51 minutes ago, Fay said:

I love these ice-kiss hydroblades so much. Phantom Kabocha has contributed two pictures to Wiki Commons as well that are really great.

This is one of them (from Torino gala 2019):

And also: Congrats to Parisienne Walkways for reaching 9Mio views! :cheer:

@micaelis Regarding all Olympic routine-videos about figure skaters, this is what I've found on the Olympic Channel so far (sorted by date of upload):

To be honest, it's a bit weird that skaters like Alina and Zhenya, who only competed at one Olympics, have an all-routine video. I wonder how long an "all-routine" video of Plushenko would be... two hours? :xD:

38 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I love these ice-kiss hydroblades so much. Phantom Kabocha has contributed two pictures to Wiki Commons as well that are really great.

Hide contents

2019_Grand_Prix_Final_-_Yuzuru_Hanyu_EX_

Link: 

his hydroes are not only textbook but pure poetry ❤

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

@micaelis Regarding all Olympic routine-videos about figure skaters, this is what I've found on the Olympic Channel so far (sorted by date of upload):

To be honest, it's a bit weird that skaters like Alina and Zhenya, who only competed at one Olympics, have an all-routine video. I wonder how long an "all-routine" video of Plushenko would be... two hours? :xD:

Well, strictly speaking, he had as many programs skated there as Tessa and Scott, so I’d imagine it’d be around the same length. Just a wee bit longer because men’s free programs were slightly longer than free dances, I imagine. 

9 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

- a bit off topic, but since we're not writing much these weeks -

The Olympic Torch seems to have passed Sendai without Yuzuru being involved.

well could it be just because it's for summer olympics?

1 minute ago, gaia said:

No, that doesn't matter... For example Rika was a torchbearer in May, and Shoma was also scheduled as one but had to quarantine after returning from Worlds in Sweden.

5 minutes ago, gaia said:

Loads of skaters were involved in carrying the torch in other prefectures. Daisuke Takahashi and Rika Kihira are the ones I remember. 

New crumbs, folks. “Well, the world needs that right now!” 

This post has been tagged by Fay as [NEWS].
4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Wonder what will be the title of the new “all-routine” video if Yuzu competed in Beijing 2022:dancingpooh:, “all-all-routine” video?

1 hour ago, Fay said:

New crumbs, folks. “Well, the world needs that right now!” 

This post has been tagged by Fay as [NEWS].

LOL, Brian the ever supportive coach (spilling truth) :knc_brian2::knc_yuzu2:

1 minute ago, Ewa said:

Just wanted to let you know that I'm so happy - my new book is out! It wouldn't have happened without Yuzu, so I officially thanked him :thankssign:

picture2.png

omg, congrats!!! what's it about? 👀

15 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

omg, congrats!!! what's it about? 👀

@yuzuangelThank you so much!
It is about vaccines, vaccinations, and a bit about debunking crazy conspiracy theories about vaccines. It is in Polish (as you can see, sorry about that), the title is: "Why do we vaccinate? Viruses, bacteria and epidemics."