General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, Melodie said:

Yes. Some people I know don't want to get it for security reasons, so if they don't have to get it, they won't.

Correct, once I came spoke  with a cashier at the supermarket, whom I know and she said that NAN is not about getting me / my husband and my children vaccinated : she told me that she does not get vaccinated. not sure and it is the choice of others too !!!!!!  

10 hours ago, gaia said:

@yuzuangel and @Yuzuwinnie 
accrochez-vous ! comme chantait mon chanteur préféré : « Cheer up, hard times pass » et « s'il pleut au moins je peux voir l'arc-en-ciel ».
voici de la yuzutonine pour vous  :*

https://www.facebook.com/1816324150/videos/10215282132046020/
*edit* étant sur fb j'espère que le lien fonctionne pour vous

et rappelez-vous : la lumière au bout du tunnel n'est pas nécessaire un train. ça pourrait être du yuzu: D

208325468_10225047865641736_791568357109

:wave: Gaia : I don't have FB, so I couldn't see this Yuzutonine  :shout:  (I don't have any social networks) : do you have another link? and I put "like" in relation to the writing on  the  singer, but it takes sun with the rain to have a rainbow and for the light at the end of the tunnel : YES of course when we have been in a period black, when you see it this light, it's the hope of being better and if in addition, there is Yuzu, I would like it to be   like a mother does for her son 

4 hours ago, Anni said:

Its lightness and elegance on ice is truly incredible. He conveys so many emotions with his skating ……. Wow :heart:

I also watch this video often, so calming after a stressful day :heart:

Annie, I  also posted this video (with I think on the one on Muse?) And you wrote SUPER well the feeling  :heartpound: : nothing added  everything is said and written :puddingpooh:   

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave: Gaia : I don't have FB, so I couldn't see this Yuzutonine  :shout:  (I don't have any social networks) : do you have another link? and I put "like" in relation to the writing on  the  singer, but it takes sun with the rain to have a rainbow and for the light at the end of the tunnel : YES of course when we have been in a period black, when you see it this light, it's the hope of being better and if in addition, there is Yuzu, I would like it to be   like a mother does for her son 

unfortunately the video is just on fb. 

I'll see if i can download it from there and upload it here. it's just a fan made video but it's cute 🌸

happy yuzu always makes us happy, doesn't it?

18 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

This gets posted a lot but I just wanted to say, I watch this every day, sometimes on loop. Things have been difficult for personal reasons lately but watching him glide across the ice is an instant pick-me-up. <3 Yuzu

One of my favorites! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: Hang in there. Hope things improve for you soon! :fingerscrossed:

1 hour ago, hananistellata said:

I just realised that the Grand Prix assignments could be announced any day now. Any bets for Yuzuru's? 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Nope. So much depends on COVID travel restrictions 

Yuzu should be able to attend Skate Canada and NHK at least.

Shingo recently returned to TCC with a 14-day quarantine, so if Yuzu returns to Canada and completes his quarantine early, he should be able to attend ACI and SCI if assigned there. Also he should be fully vaccinated by end of August according to the JSF memo.

Currently tickets are not being sold for ACI, but vaccination rates are pretty good in Canada, so if things keep improving, maybe they can loosen restrictions for SCI. :fingerscrossed: :smiley-angelic001:

6 hours ago, Ladysci said:

After waiting patiently (well, not so patiently... :rolleyes:) for the post today, I received my copy of Yuzu'll Be Back III today. This A4 book is a beautifully done photobook that truly reflects how the photographers respect and empathize with Yuzu and understand his different moods as reflected in the photos. There is a jacket and on the reverse side of the jacket is a full body shot of H&E. The cover itself has Nats photos (SP, awards) of Yuzu in black and white. Speaking as someone who probably has purchased too many photobooks already this season, this is the best one so far---covering Nationals, Worlds, and WTT.  Admittedly, I was worried to see the Worlds FS photos, because we aware of his asthma attack, but the photos themselves are still beautiful, in a haunting way. Hoping the international satellites will get their copies soon---it's worth the wait!

Yay this makes me even more excited to get mine!!

18 minutes ago, IceWings said:

This is another of my favorite Yuzu recovery videos. He skates towards "Di sole e d'azzurro" at the end of training and it starts at 1:19.

Such a beautiful skating on a beautiful song. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

Part 2 of the video:

Also the screams when Yuzu bows out. :tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg:

:heartsign: as superb as the 2 others and the OOOOOHHHHHH of the Italians when he makes his circle  :hihi:   , eh YES the cries  :girlsigh: and he was alone (well with a Japanese staff) Ghislain was not present for his SP and Gaïa, if you pass by there, a translation of the title of the song and a link Please, if possible, because I do not know :thankssign:

2 hours ago, IceWings said:

One of my favorites! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: Hang in there. Hope things improve for you soon! :fingerscrossed:

Yuzu should be able to attend Skate Canada and NHK at least.

Shingo recently returned to TCC with a 14-day quarantine, so if Yuzu returns to Canada and completes his quarantine early, he should be able to attend ACI and SCI if assigned there. Also he should be fully vaccinated by end of August according to the JSF memo.

Currently tickets are not being sold for ACI, but vaccination rates are pretty good in Canada, so if things keep improving, maybe they can loosen restrictions for SCI. :fingerscrossed: :smiley-angelic001:

If Yuzu is vaccinated and tests negative on arrival, I suspect his quarantine would be much shorter that 14 days (3 is what I'm thinking).  Of course, we still don't know what his plans are but I have hope he'll be back at TCC because he's said his 4A is temporarily on hold (I think he wants Ghislain to help with that).

And, fingers crossed, just because tickets aren't on sale for ACI now doesn't mean they won't be in a month.

20 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:heartsign: as superb as the 2 others and the OOOOOHHHHHH of the Italians when he makes his circle  :hihi:   , eh YES the cries  :girlsigh: and he was alone (well with a Japanese staff) Ghislain was not present for his SP and Gaïa, if you pass by there, a translation of the title of the song and a link Please, if possible, because I do not know :thankssign:

Here is the song with French subtitles:

And here's one with English subs:

And @LadyLou made this beautiful video for Yuzu for our 2020 Yuzuru Birthday project:

Well, at the moment there's plans to loosen travel restrictions for fully vaccinated Canadians returning to the country, and that will probably happen at the end of July, but no more news beyond that. It's very much a play it by ear situation...if case counts go down and stay down, maybe things will move. 

25 minutes ago, barbara said:

If Yuzu is vaccinated and tests negative on arrival, I suspect his quarantine would be much shorter that 14 days (3 is what I'm thinking).  Of course, we still don't know what his plans are but I have hope he'll be back at TCC because he's said his 4A is temporarily on hold (I think he wants Ghislain to help with that).

And, fingers crossed, just because tickets aren't on sale for ACI now doesn't mean they won't be in a month.

I'm glad he's allowing his body to heal before attempting 4A again. Those pics of his leg and knee at SOI were :59227c768286a__s:

If he gets assigned to ACI and/or SCI, AND they decide to sell tickets, but limit capacity of the venue... imagine the bloodbath for tickets! :13877886:

Also they need to lift border restrictions and quarantine for us too before we can attend. Lots of IFs, but :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: