General Yuzuru Chat

42 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu's shining and twinkling eyes! Happiness and joy on his face!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I remember that Yuzu is making a nice smile and a fan too, because there is 1 of his favorite bands playing on a screen on the stage and you summed up Hananistellata well  :girlsigh: and he is younger because (to my memory?) That takes place in 2015 at the end of the year for Christmas or January 1st? and, at one point, there is Darth Vader passing by and Yuzu makes him the SEIMEI pose (not afraid of him  :peace2:

Yuzu channeling his inner Seimei… .. I watched all of Kouhaku Utagassen live because of Yuzu. ^^ It was a great show!  Happy New Year everyone !!!  [credit as marked / FB]

1 hour ago, hananistellata said:

It's true, I was just thinking about it yesterday. I guess the Origin 2.0 replica is pretty hard to make, respect Miss Satomi. 

Ah, you write that it's Origin 2 at Mme Tussauds and I found that from 2015 and it's PW, and also I tell you that this Mme Tussauds born Grosholtz is French born in Strasbourg (east / north side not far of Germany ) 

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu's shiny, sparkly eyes! The happiness and joy on his face! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wow. seeing him so happy is just marvellous. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:
thanks for sharing :*

33 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I remember that Yuzu is making a nice smile and a fan too, because there is 1 of his favorite bands playing on a screen on the stage and you summed up Hananistellata well  :girlsigh: and he is younger because (to my memory?) That takes place in 2015 at the end of the year for Christmas or January 1st? and, at one point, there is Darth Vader passing by and Yuzu makes him the SEIMEI pose (not afraid of him  :peace2:

Yuzu channeling his inner Seimei… .. I watched all of Kouhaku Utagassen live because of Yuzu. ^^ It was a great show!  Happy New Year everyone !!!  [credit as marked / FB]

smiling elegant yuzu in seimei pose and vader in the same photo <3<3<3 
the force is strong in hanyu-san :star-plucker-smiley:

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Ah, you write that it's Origin 2 at Mme Tussauds and I found that from 2015 and it's PW, and also I tell you that this Mme Tussauds born Grosholtz is French born in Strasbourg (east / north side not far of Germany ) 

I feel like the only way Yuzu "aged" over the years is that....his head got....bigger with respect to his neck? I don't know how to put it but in his younger days (like in this video) it seems like his head is almost the same width as his neck, and he just looks like he has such a long, elegant neck, but now his head is more of a normal size (tho still on the small side)? is it just me? :th_tumbleweed:

26 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I feel like the only way Yuzu has "aged" over the years is that ... his head has become ... bigger than his neck? I don't know how to put it, but in his youth (like in this video) his head seems to be almost the same width as his neck, and he looks like he has such a long and sleek neck, but now his head is more than a normal size (albeit still on the small side)? is it just me?:th_tumbleweed:

Certainly in 6 years his body (and any body) and change as he took the muscle on his shoulders, he did not have much in 2015, it gives this impression and facial features are changing  :emoticonaci2019:In addition to this, you need to know more about it.  

1 minute ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Certes en 6 ans son corps (et n'importe quel corps) et a changé au fur et à mesure qu'il prenait du muscle sur ses épaules, il n'en avait pas beaucoup en 2015, cela donne cette impression et les traits du visage évoluent  :émoticônes2019:En plus de cela, il faut en savoir plus sur il.  

PS : la phrase après la photo de Yuzu n'as pas été écrite par moi : c'est google translate  qui l'as mise ?? 

33 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I feel like the only way Yuzu "aged" over the years is that....his head got....bigger with respect to his neck? I don't know how to put it but in his younger days (like in this video) it seems like his head is almost the same width as his neck, and he just looks like he has such a long, elegant neck, but now his head is more of a normal size (tho still on the small side)? is it just me? :th_tumbleweed:

if you compare the younger days photos to those from the recent "pegasus" video there isn't really a difference. in stockholm he looked (forgive for saying that) you wouldn't say fat (fat and yuzu in the same sentence hahahhahahah) or even less thin but swollen...

19 minutes ago, gaia said:

if you compare the photos of the youngest to those in the recent "pegasus" video, there is no real difference. in stockholm he looked (forgive saying that) you wouldn't say fat (fat and yuzu in the same sentence hahahhahahah) or even less skinny but bloated ...

Above, I wrote : a little more muscular ....... 

41 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Above, I wrote : a little more muscular ....... 

indeed he is, and he's grown up to. for sure anybody's body changes.
I just meant that in the video promoting the game proportions specifically between head and neck look the same as in sochi.

I've just made a collage trying to show you what i mean  :)207502524_10225039989404835_834289807286

6 minutes ago, gaia said:

indeed, he is, and he has grown. for sure, anyone's body changes.
I just wanted to say that in the video promoting the game, the proportions specifically between the head and the neck are the same as in Sochi.

I just made a collage trying to show you what i mean but i dont know how to download it :gaah:

OK, I see for the video of the game  : smiley-cool14: :  but you have to stay cool  : softYuzu: : oh there it is 4am or 4:00 AM