General Yuzuru Chat

Gosh, camera during gala at WC was soooo bad.😩

On ice camera is fun when skater is slower than camera man. But Zuzuru is super fast, moving across the ice all the time and mostly skating forward, so we see either his side or back.

mmmm, the expression! I can see everything!

VPoi2ZQ.pngElJIaPJ.pngLRq3OvJ.pngGzOZoaC.pngZs1VqId.pngLaAQ5k1.pngojlQlMo.png6GrIsmM.pngfmpGfs5.pngxAYT42T.png

Imagine destroying performance like that. Good that WTT and likely 24TV versions exist.🥴

41 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Gosh, camera during gala at WC was soooo bad.😩

On ice camera is fun when skater is slower than camera man. But Zuzuru is super fast, moving across the ice all the time and mostly skating forward, so we see either his side or back.

mmmm, the expression! I can see everything!

VPoi2ZQ.pngElJIaPJ.pngLRq3OvJ.pngGzOZoaC.pngZs1VqId.pngLaAQ5k1.pngojlQlMo.png6GrIsmM.pngfmpGfs5.pngxAYT42T.png

Imagine destroying performance like that. Good that WTT and likely 24TV versions exist.🥴

Well, he did say following Yuzu is a STRUGGLE even when he has energy and strength. Here, Yuzu performed almost at the end, so it was even worse for OIP LoL. IMO the organizers were to blame too. They rehearsed in advance so they should know how stuff would look like during broadcast. And yet, here we are....

1 時間前, lajoitkoさんが言いました:

2020-2021 season photobooks are starting to come out, get your wallets ready!

[NEWS]

Just curious. Has anyone compiled a list of photobooks/books of Yuzu and him being on magazine covers? It'll be a great picture if someone puts all the covers together.

I only buy 100%Yuzu books and they have already occupied a significant part of my bookshelf. :panic:

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Just how many photo books did we get this year? 

I have terrible memory but let's see. Apart from usual magazines we have had Be the light and Real which have photos from through Yuzu's career. This month there will be Regrowht and Yuzu'll be back, I believe both covering this season. Usually there would be also Ice Jewels photobook but there is not yet info about it.

21 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

E3VQVYIVcAAkOje?format=jpg&name=large

Ses pectoraux ! Son butin ! Ses courbes ! :10742290: :knc_yuzu1: :13877886:

Certes , il a tout ce qu'il faut :hihi:  , mais actuellement il a pris un peu plus de muscles aux épaules et cuisses et c'est , je pense , pour son 4A et dans l'année de ses 27 ans :mushroom8:

5 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

Juste curieux. Quelqu'un a-t-il compilé une liste de livres photo/livres de Yuzu et de lui figurant sur des couvertures de magazines ? Ce sera une belle photo si quelqu'un rassemble toutes les couvertures.

Je n'achète que des livres 100% Yuzu et ils occupent déjà une partie importante de ma bibliothèque. :panique:

En France , il n'y a rien de cela :shrug: et donc vous pouvez en avoir en Anglais " Yuzu'll be back 3  ? une chance d'avoir de belles photos de Yuzu :peek:

[NEWS]

There will be another new photobook to be released in July 20 :grin:!  It's 150 pages and over-sized!  Wonder if it will contain all new photos, already published photos, or a mixture.  Has this been posted?

Descriptions from Amazon.co.jp (Google translation is pretty rough, but you can get an idea and its probably better than me translating :P)

"Yuzuru Hanyu Photo Collection Reproduction REGROWTH (tentative title) - Full of latest photos! JP Oversized – July 20, 2021

The official latest photo collection of Yuzuru Hanyu, "Prince on ice". It completely covers the activities and expressions of the 2020-2021 season, such as world championships, national competitions, ice shows, etc. It also includes plans for "memories" that look back on the trajectory of past competitions and events, super wide size benefit visuals, and valuable real face shots. Among the spectators without corona disaster, yuzu's charm that grows with the aim of further height by re-playing the cheers of fans."

"羽生結弦写真集 再生 REGROWTH(仮題)~最新フォト満載! JP Oversized – July 20, 2021

「氷上の王子」羽生結弦の公式最新写真集。世界選手権、国別対抗戦、アイスショーなど、2020-2021シーズンの活躍・表情を完全網羅。過去の大会、イベントなど軌跡を振り返る「思い出」の企画や、超ワイドサイズの特典ビジュアル、貴重な素顔ショットも収録。コロナ禍の無観客の中でも心の中でファンの声援を再生し、苦難を乗り越えて自らの存在も再生させ、さらなる高みを目指して成長するユヅの魅力が満載。豪華な永久保存版。羽生結弦ファン必携の一冊。"

14 hours ago, Melodie said:

Well, he did say following Yuzu is a STRUGGLE even when he has energy and strength. Here, Yuzu performed almost at the end, so it was even worse for OIP LoL. IMO the organizers were to blame too. They rehearsed in advance so they should know how stuff would look like during broadcast. And yet, here we are....

Kinda reminds me of how they got BTS to perform at the end, I suppose they were going for the same angle here with Yuzu? More people keen to see him? Or just lousy order?

Also am new here really glad to be here! <3

13 minutes ago, starie_hui said:

Kinda reminds me of how they got BTS to perform at the end, I suppose they were going for the same angle here with Yuzu? More people keen to see him? Or just lousy order?

Also am new here really glad to be here! <3

Welcome to the Planet!!

For your question, it's not lousy order. Big names like Yuzu usually show up toward the end to attract views. We all know if he showed up earlier and called it a day, the viewership would dunk miserably. This is why World Team Trophy Gala had to show a small box at the corner during broadcast that said "Hey, don't leave your screen, Yuzu is coming back soon!" (and we needed the money after screwing him up but ahahahaha who cared)

I haven't seen any BTS performances so I'm not sure what you are fererring to, but IMO the intention (esp from OIT) to get impressive angles for Yuzu's performance was there. The real thing, tho, as we all see, is ... not as great. 

8 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Welcome to the Planet!!

For your question, it's not lousy order. Big names like Yuzu usually show up toward the end to attract views. We all know if he showed up earlier and called it a day, the viewership would dunk miserably. This is why World Team Trophy Gala had to show a small box at the corner during broadcast that said "Hey, don't leave your screen, Yuzu is coming back soon!" (and we needed the money after screwing him up but ahahahaha who cared)

I haven't seen any BTS performances so I'm not sure what you are fererring to, but IMO the intention (esp from OIT) to get impressive angles for Yuzu's performance was there. The real thing, tho, as we all see, is ... not as great. 

FYI:  BTS is the #1 pop rock group in the world and has a massive global following (the Planet has a tiny but passionate sub-group just for them).  They are, however, Korean, so U.S. awards shows troll their fans by saying "next up" just to keep viewers for three hours. It's infuriating.  But just as with Yuzu, once the main act is done, whether it's first in a show or three hours in, the show is over.  He's who we come to see.  Everybody else are just supporting players.