General Yuzuru Chat

55 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Here you go:

Footnote: I'm so glad that the totally unrelated podium pictures are finally gone and replaced by actual program pictures. It feels so... refreshing :notamused:

Story was choreographed by Kenji Miyamoto, right?

1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

C'est incroyable de voir comment Yuzuru atteint les gens du monde entier avec un mouvement qui dure une seconde.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNnhpcQ5jso

C'est clair , en effet tout les mouvements montrés font frissonner la foule ( et moi aussi :heartpound:) et voilà la différence de Yuzu enfant et adulte : déjà enfant cela se sent qu'il ira loin et lisez la partie " show less " ( en bas de la vidéo )  que j'ai fait traduire et qui explique bien les différences entre les 2 périodes :hairflip:

2 hours ago, Kizuna said:

... We're having another ISU Skating Awards? :knc_brian3:

Why are they so insistent about this award? Why don't they put their time and energy into something more practical? Or are they being practical here? :scratch2: Anyway, this year, it will be much easier for us because it coincides with DOI. Also, there isn't much time for voting and promoting this time, and we will have Ice Jewels interview until then, we will also have to guess what Yuzu revealed to Kiss and Cry about his private life, we may have to worry about GP assignment as well... In short, we will be too busy to engage with it seriously.

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Here you go:

Footnote: I'm so glad that the totally unrelated podium pictures are finally gone and replaced by actual program pictures. It feels so... refreshing :notamused:

32 minutes ago, Paskud said:

"True Love" is also choreographed by Kenji Miyamoto. "Ienaiyo" is choreographed by Pasquale Camerlengo.
Wow, but the wiki is impressive! So detailed and well organized. Thanks, Henni! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

54 minutes ago, Paskud said:

16 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

"True Love" is also choreographed by Kenji Miyamoto. "Ienaiyo" is choreographed by Pasquale Camerlengo.
Wow, but the wiki is impressive! So detailed and well organized. Thanks, Henni! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

Thank you very much! I searched for these information, but couldn't find any reliable primary or secondary sources that mentioned it. If you have any, please feel free to share the weblink (or magazine source or whatever) and I will add the information to the table :2thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Thank you very much! I searched for these information, but couldn't find any reliable primary or secondary sources that mentioned it. If you have any, please feel free to share and I will add the information to the table :2thumbsup:

.... Because Story was Zu's collab with singer for FaoI and Kenji does choreos for FaoI collabs?😅

1 minute ago, Paskud said:

.... Because Story was Zu's collab with singer for FaoI and Kenji is doing choreos for FaoI collabs?😅

I was thinking about that, too, but "Wings of Words" was also a FaOI collab and Yuzu choreographed that one himself, so we need a reliable source that clearly states Kenji as choreographer of "Story", otherwise we are not allowed to include that info in the list (wiki is pretty ruthless in that regard).

Ideally we have to source every single remastered gala or show program in the list, too, but I did not have the time and energy to look them all up yet.

6 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I was thinking about that, too, but "Wings of Words" was also a FaOI collab and Yuzu choreographed that one himself, so we need a reliable source that clearly states Kenji as choreographer of "Story", otherwise we are not allowed to include that info in the list (wiki is pretty ruthless in that regard).

Ideally we have to source every single remastered gala or show program in the list, too, but I did not have the time and energy to look them all up yet.

Then at least part of them will be easy. Because iirc during broadcast Zu stated all choreographers to programs he skated at CiONTU.

But I don't know how good source is "he said so".🤣

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Pour être honnête, Yuzu pourrait donner à certains des gars de la courte piste une course pour leur argent à mon avis

OK , mais je me rappelle ( et devez l'avoir TOUS vu ) cette vidéo où Yuzu avec d'autres ( je pense Jun / Javi /? en répétition du gala JO 2018 : ils se mettent en ligne et font une course de vitesse et Yuzu glisse et se " scratch" dans un tournant et il rit et est ramassé par M Gee : je ne retrouve pas ce passage :knc_yuzu2: 

6 minutes ago, Paskud said:

.... Because Story was Zu's collab with singer for FaoI and Kenji is doing choreos for FaoI collabs?😅

Not always. Masquerade is an example.

1 minute ago, Henni147 said:

Yuzu choreographed a part of the opening (where he and Nobu skate together) but AFAIK, the choreographer of Wing of Words hasn't been revealed. As to Ienaiyo and True Love, I will let you know if I manage to find the sources!

57 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

OK , mais je me rappelle ( et devez l'avoir TOUS vu ) cette vidéo où Yuzu avec d'autres ( je pense Jun / Javi /? en répétition du gala JO 2018 : ils se mettent en ligne et font une course de vitesse et Yuzu glisse et se " scratch" dans un tournant et il rit et est ramassé par M Gee : je ne retrouve pas ce passage :knc_yuzu2: 

I know exactly the one you're referring to. Yuzu did it again with Jun at, I think it was, Saitama Worlds in 2019? Only that time the two of them were racing each other to be first around the rink at a practice or warm up or something. Jun was fast but Yuzu was faster...

Ahhhh, I can't find anything. Only these two blogs. 

http://ginmaku1982.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-272.html

https://tarusatoko.exblog.jp/24510905/

TBH I wouldn't be surprised, if this was simply said by announcer during show.😩

BTW

From there, it's a jump contest! Legendary! The jump competition went to challenge each of us from Koriyama-kun, as before, but Hanyu-kun...... well, as before, he usually comes to jump 4T. It was a beautiful success! And then you'll put 3A on it! And then you'll add 3A! What? You're going to do it again? And then 3A again, wow! And then Hanyu did another 3A: !!!!! I couldn't believe it, 4333 so far, and he tried to add another one, but it fell out, 1A! What is this, 4T-3A-3A-3A-1A? What is this, a man trying to fly 3A 4 times after 4T? You've created a legend. You've opened a new door of awesome fun! This sequence was done in the corner of A-G block, so I could see it clearly. I'll remember it for the rest of my life! Also, after this, I hugged Lambiel, who flew 4T. Lambiel is also amazing, how can he still fly?

(...)

At that time, the skaters were leaving the rink, but Hanyu stayed behind with Javi, and they did the Javier Man Pose. Then Hanyu waved his arm to Javi, and Javi slid in with a run-up, and stepped out from 4s! It was a close one! And then Hanyu! I was a little worried that he was going to jump again, but he did a beautiful 4T! He succeeds !!!! The two of them bowed as they left the rink, hand in hand, looking pretty exhausted. What the hell is wrong with you two? I guess they love jumping and entertaining people by jumping!