General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, Veveco said:

IMG agent now getting involved in the JW mess leaves a pretty bad taste in the mouth :dry:

Please please please don’t engage. That’s what they want. To twist things to fit the picture they want to depict. 

Wow. Honestly. If I take a quick look at all the stuff Yuzu has unnecessarily been dragged into over the past week again, I earnestly hope that he has beamed himself to Planet Hanyu with absolutely zero connection to planet earth. Is better for the cardiovascular system.

18 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Someone decided the world needed to see Yuzu as Cathedrals: 

The second cathedral they mention - the one compared to Ballade - is the seat of the Archbishop for my archdiocese and a church I have stood in many times. Now I will look at it in a different light. 

Incidentally my own church (which is not this one) would probably make a good R&J 1 or R&J 2. Or both. 

St-Marys-Church-Inside.jpg

This cute little chapel, St-Mary's-by-the-Sea in Port Douglas is Hope and Legacy then. That's a window, not a photo or painting.  Outside is beautiful and green and then you get the bright blue of the sky on a nice day and the deep blue of the ocean. At a certain time of day blue light filters through the stained-glass windows on the sides too. 

It's a bit hard to see the water in the chapel picture, but this is the coastline outside:

a6b98c2d-498f-4fe9-9e59-e3e6ee78eb9a.hw5

This is why I always say that H & L reminds me of water - the green and blue together reminds me of the ocean at home and there's something about the music that makes me think of the sea as well, especially when it swells in the second half.  I know the shades of blue and green aren't quite right in the photos - but sometimes they are spot on in person! 

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

SOI like SOI. I wonder what is happening with FaoI: Shanghai. That's another ice show that was postponed, not cancelled. But I'm not sure if China allows anybody in.

I don't think it's possible to hold it this summer, unless vaccination certificate is approved across the board, but China is not going to let their guard down. But who knows? Lots of things I didn't think possible were held or are about to be held anyway.