Lolololol I just scrolled through the comment section of Robbie's LMEY video on YouTube and it's literally spammed with Fanyu comments already :rofl:

Well, if Robbie sees this, he probably takes it as some sort of good British Christmas humor :xD:

EDIT: Queen's LMEY is full with Yuzu-comments, too. This is even funnier actually :happy0007:

Footnote: my favorite Robbie-song up to date is the Johnny English Theme: A man for all seasons

(Well, Yuzu is a man for all seasons, too :coolio:)

23 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Queen's LMEY is full with Yuzu-comments, too. This is even funnier actually :happy0007:

I literally had a secondhand embarrassment because of this :headdesk:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!

Stay safe and have a great Yuzu moment!

So, JNats have finally started... I will probably be busy during the group 4 and 5, so I may not be able to witness Yuzu's costume reveal and SP live, but I will be cheer for Yuzu and wishing his good luck on debuting Let Me Entertain You, and am looking forward to reading you guys' reactions afterward:biggrin:

Merry Christmas everyone !!

Just saw Yuzu's sp and i have to say he indeed has entertained us all!! XD :knc_yuzu2:

But I feel very sad when he is sitting alone waiting for the score... Can't believe that he's been training without coaches for so long. 

26 minutes ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

Damn. His sp and costume is absolutely gorgeous. I'm crying. Serious.

But he doesn't really seem too happy about the scores...?

I can tell he missed old pooh.

Yeah I also feel like he's not satisfied... not sure whether about the score or his performance...

Today’s skate is really fantastic. Yuzu did so well. I’m so so proud of him. I think I teared up a bit... I need to piece myself up together. There’s still FP tomorrow. I’m ready for him to entertain us again.