General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I guess is the misconception that all his fans are japanese or in this case, they have no problem reading chinese :shrug:?

Do you mean to say Chinese and Japanese are two different languages? (Just kidding, I know they are worlds apart) 

44 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I guess is the misconception that all his fans are japanese or in this case, they have no problem reading chinese :shrug:?

Or they know his foreign fans buy it nevertheless, even if they can't understand the texts?

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Jordan's pose...he looks exactly like a hockey player trying to chase a breakaway. It looks difficult.

It ain't easy trying to 'capture' a unicorn:devilYuzu:

8 hours ago, Fay said:

To be fair, he’s carrying quite a complicated contraption there which be heavy.  But he probably had some difficulty keeping up with Yuzu

I was thinking the same... didn’t yuzu say in the making of “gum for the game “ maybe only he can keep up with his step sequence if he’s the one filming ?  
So really good job 👏🏻 Jordan!

His video of yuzu is really a gem 💎 :devilYuzu:

13 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Satomi Ito's FIGURE SKATING ART COSTUMES has been translated into traditional Chinese and will be released on August 5, mainly in Taiwan.

https://news.agentm.tw/120979/比-電影-傳奇-花式-滑冰-羽生結弦-自敘傳-蒼之炎/

I really wanna buy this and of course the Chinese version of yuzu’s autobiography but they’re only available in Taiwan!! :sadPooh:
Anyone knows if there’s other ways to purchase them? (Well, to delivery to Hong Kong, that’s what I need ... sigh) 

6 hours ago, TallyT said:

We may not have a program yet, but we have at least one costume suggestion.... given my dream for one program, I want black and red, and slim trousers, but it's very lovely.

TBF I can't picture Yuzu wearing something like that at all. Not his style.

53 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It might be the yellow and black colour combination. :dontdothistome:

The design itself is interesting, though (puffy sleeves? reminded me of Chopin)

1 hour ago, yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel said:

It might be the yellow and black colour combination. :dontdothistome:

The design itself is interesting, though (puffy sleeves? reminded me of Chopin)

It's the military styling with the frogging down the front that's the problem. Too much like a stereotypical 'toy soldier' style costume like all the other skaters wear

9 hours ago, TallyT said:

We may not have a program yet, but we have at least one costume suggestion.... given my dream for one program, I want black and red, and slim trousers, but it's very lovely.

This looks like a stylish wasp costume :bee-smiley: :embSwan:

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The same with me. It looks good, but I can't see it for Yuzu. 

I would love a costume in style of masquerade, but well........Let's wait and trust him and his designer, that it's going to be amazing fitting for him and his program, like always:48179197: