General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Yuzu gets mentioned by Nam and Roman 53:55~56:00.

Ac

Someone already cut that bit out! Lol - this is truly amazing, they clap to the skater who has to skate after Yuzu! 

4 minutes ago, barbara said:

I think it's funny (but totally expected) that all the other skaters spoke in English (with Japanese subtitles) but Yuzu speaks Japanese with English subtitles.

The other Japanese skaters also got subbed, though. I guess FaOI caught up with the fact they have an international audience

Hace 2 horas, CiONTUw4A said:

Please tell me this is new:

:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: It's so good to see him again!!! His message is so sweet!!!  I miss him terribly:13877886:and I am so glad to watch this even though probably already recorded a while ago together with his vids for SkatingJapan. 

I hope he's good and will have a nice day today! :img_21:

ETA: I just searched again the vids from Skating Japan and his jacket &t-shirt  is different, also no necklaces in the other one. So maybe not on the same day, but the hair length looks the same...so who knows if prob. around the same time...lol...:grin:

1 minute ago, FlyingCamel said:

What do you guys think? Did he record it all in one session? Hahaha

It looks like his hair grew a little so I think maybe not?

In photo 2 and 3 he wears training gear underneth the jacket, the one with high collar. If that could tell us anything...

hace 3 minutos , FlyingCamel said:

What do you guys think? Did he record it all in one session? Hahaha

It looks like his hair grew a little so I think maybe not?

LOL I'm glad to see I'm not the only one crazy trying to figure out when this was recorded!!! Hahaha....

Well, looking at the hair it looks pretty similar to me tbh...I think it's all recorded around the same time...but who knows!!! I'm anyway happy to see him:heartpound: