3 hours ago, TallyT said:

As someone who has a long history in the shallows of different media fandoms and who remembers (didn;t touch, just watched with popcorn) the real people fic wars for half a dozen, I agree, though I doubt any skating RPF is like some of them....

But I wouldn't be surprised if Yuzu does inspire writers both pro and fan. especially in Asia, for years to come as he does artists and musicians.

Trouble is, if a writer were to use Yuzu's actual life as a basis for fiction, no one would believe it, they'd say it was too far-fetched! Yuzu is is that extra. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PLANET HANYU !! I LOVE YOU!! THANK YOU FOR EXISTING IN MY WORLD. THANK YOU!:dancingpooh::img_20::joy:
Finally my internet has improved for this special day. I wish you the best for your lives and that we can be together and happy with Yuzu for many years. ARIGATO YUZU! You are the reason for the existence of this wonderful and fun place. Miss you:10742289::snpeace:

2 hours ago, Maleko said:

A little late, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! And thank you so much to everyone that make this forum to be afloat and cozy.

8e8a8a4e3dd15f2dda1b3cb03517cfd9d42d6fe8

SOURCE

Omg this picture is sooo adorable!! Yuzu looks like Christopher Robin here haha

13 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

Just passing by (after a bit of inactivity) to say thank you to this forum for keeping me sane during my Bar Exams review. I passed! I am now a lawyer! 

Congratulations!

Happy anniversary! Wish you guys all the best!

P/s: I'm a rather new member, so I actually didn't know about the anniversary of the forum until I saw posts about this...

39 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

Just passing by (after a bit of inactivity) to say thank you to this forum for keeping me sane during my Bar Exams review. I passed! I am now a lawyer! 

Congratulations 🎉!

22 minutes ago, Flowlet said:

P/s: I'm a rather new member, so I actually didn't know about the anniversary of the forum until I saw posts about this...

If you go to the Planet home page, there's a section on the right-hand side for "Announcements" and that's where you'll find things like the Planet anniversary listed

1 hour ago, Flowlet said:

Welcome! Are you a new fan or just new to the planet?