General Yuzuru Chat

My curiosity was aroused and so I went to YouTube and punched in the name Vadim Voronov and came up with a number of hits of the lad in competition.  Incidentally I also found out that he turns ten years old this year.  The boy seems pretty good to my relatively uneducated eyes (when figure skating is involved) so some of you I have no doubt are better judges on these things than I am.  So if any of you are getting tired of Yuzu vids (I know that's impossible at this place) you might take a look and see how this 10-year-old Yuzu aspirant is developing.

Hace 2 horas, FlyingCamel said:

Something to look forward to!

edit: even MORE things to look forward to!!!!

:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:Ahhh I’m so excited!!!!! I just hope we will get to have a skating season...:smiley-angelic001: but ofc health comes first, we’ll see what happens in the next months 

Anyway I’m so happy to hear/read some words from Yuzu! :68556365:

Yay, new programs! Of course, beung Yuzu, he will probably keep which new programs secretly secret till after just about everyone else... but we can wait.

A full media day may not be possible due to social isolation, but maybe a virtual one???

And good to hear he is taking care :img_21:

He confirmed this early, I suppose he has worked on them immediately after World was cancelled (If he alr decided on new programs, it's better to start as early as possible esp in this uncertain situation when each moment on ice counts).

The fact that new programs are alr THERE yet we won't know about them in 4 months drives me crazyyyy :hachimaki_angryparty_:

16 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg!! :studsmatta::tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw::yahoo:New programs !!! Yes, please!!! I can't wait! New music, new costumes! Great news to make my isolation/social distancing easier!!! I wonder what music? Haaah :dbana:

PLOT TWIST: New programs are Swanyu and Haru yo Koi (Well, they're indeed NEW competing programs :joy:).

He recycled from last ss, last last ss, from other skaters' programs, he needs to complete his recycling collection by bringing his old ex to competition :war:

Btw not to be a party-pooper, but there's also possibility there's not even FS this year, and not sure when we can see FS back, and this must happen at the season that the GOD OF FIGURE SKATING finally debut new programs after 438534958 years. WHAT INJUSTICE! PLS YUZU LIVESTREAM YOUR NEW CHOREO :003: