General Yuzuru Chat

On 9/14/2019 at 3:19 PM, yuzuangel said:

Hey, check out what we did for ACI :) A lot of people didn't show up for the photo, but we printed and handed out 10 distinct flags. If you look closely at crowd photos you may be able to see, but it was a small effort because we kept it to PH for the time being. Would love to do this for Skate Canada etc. too to show the love Yuzu has all over the world.

This is fantastic, and I’m so happy you all got to meet each other!  Looks like a lot of positive energy there!

:nod2:

32分鐘前, monchan說:

Your annual Karaoke session :xD:

I feel he would be a phenomenal youtuber if he made lip-syncing MVs :embSwan:

Did he lip-sync like this when he was younger? I can only remember lip-syncing footage from around 2014 as the earliest.

It would be a bit funny to see a boy who has just turned senior to be this extra.:1:

7 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

This boy! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Order your wigs, ladies. I think we're in for a long ride. :13877886:

ISU: "Quickly, let him jump that damn 4A, so he can retire!"

Q.: "Will you stop after you jump the 4A?"

Yuzu: "Ah, I don't know, maybe I'll go after the 4F..."

ISU:  :dbana::dbana::dbana:

:rofl2: Oh boy, I love this challange!

18 hours ago, YellowShib said:

I know we think showering Yuzu with love and support is the best way to stand by him, but as spectators of the sport I think we are entitled to express our opinion re: it's governing body. Idk if everyone will agree with this approach, but I think what the tweet suggest is a reasonable path to take should you be comfortable. We know ISU does not have an (working) accountability system for judges' decision, but if many people complain, at worst it ought to give them a bit of shiver (there are plenty of evidence online for the competition judging). Also I have never done anything like this so if this step out of line, admin please let me know.

If anyone want to do this and need some message outline or sth similar, you can message me for a draft of the message that I am going to send later (as well as planning to write one for IOC as well). I can send it to you, it includes mostly examples from the men's event (Yuzu-focused) but you can add from other disciplines if you have/want to. 

I should have focused on this. 

The last part is so cute:13877886:

Reporter:  Beijing....Beijing.....

Yuzuru:  Year, Beijing, hahaha.

Y:  If I would lose, I should quit, that's what I think, quite honestly.

I really don't like to show myself being awkward/unsightly.

If I continue competing (till Beijing), maybe going after 4A, maybe going after quad of all jumps, I'll be competing, I think.

I'm practicing now with that motivation as well.

While I'm keeping myself strong, if Beijing Olympics are there at the destination of that path, everyone would be happy, I hope. (giggling)

Y:  What a clumsy comment!!  Sorry!  How many years (on earth) have I been receiving interviews!!!  :knc_yuzu2: