General Yuzuru Chat

On 6/28/2019 at 2:12 AM, kaeryth said:

Local broadcast for FaOI Toyama! Hopefully they'll show Masquerade!Origin...

Yes, Origin in Masquerade costume cannot NOT be published. This is a must have. And of course we need the 4T+3A sequence in the opening :dancingpooh:

PS: I wonder, if USFSA has evaluated the 'social experiment' already... Must have been the sweetest torture for them to scroll through +350 Yuzu-related comments :xD:

On 6/28/2019 at 2:12 AM, kaeryth said:

Local broadcast for FaOI Toyama! Hopefully they'll show Masquerade!Origin...

Yes! They have to show it! They must! It's epic. It's legendary. I had shivers running down my spine just imagining it. :10636614:

But will we be able to see it??? Even if not live, then I hope some kind soul records it and puts it on YouTube or whatever. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

13 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Yes! They have to show it! They must! It's epic. It's legendary. I had shivers running down my spine just imagining it. :10636614:

But will we be able to see it??? Even if not live, then I hope some kind soul records it and puts it on YouTube or whatever. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

BBT is not available on isakura so we have to depend on the Toyama fans to record I think. 

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

I saw this and I wanted it....

bpiDh86.jpg

... and it's all Yuzu's fault. 

As if it wasn't hard enough to say no to their ice-creams....here I found a sakura scented shower gel...and yes you don't need me to tell you who I thought about when I bought it:lol: