General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

gpf next year is in Beijing 

Gaaah! Really? If Yuzu's still competing then (and the way things are going, I think he will), then I will probably go. :dancingpooh:

Can you imagine the Pooh avalanches Yuzu will get in China? The organizers will need shovel excavators to pick them all up. :pouty:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Gaaah! Really? If Yuzu's still competing then (and the way things are going, I think he will), then I will probably go. :dancingpooh:

Can you imagine the Pooh avalanches Yuzu will get in China? The organizers will need shovel excavators to pick them all up. :pouty:

Yes und for sure they will need them 

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Isn't Pooh forbidden in China? Or is this just an urban legend?

11 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

Isn't Pooh forbidden in China? Or is this just an urban legend?

Well, the Pooh movie was banned and it's definitely forbidden to compare the president with Pooh. That's also why Pooh is sanctioned. But as far as I know, selling and buying and owning of Pooh toys etc. is not forbidden.

Just now, Yuzurella said:

Well, the Pooh movie was banned and it's definitely forbidden to compare the president with Pooh. That's also why Pooh is sanctioned. But as far as I know, selling and buying and owning of Pooh toys etc. is not forbidden.

Ha,  now it sounds plausible.