hace 3 minutos , wildstrawberry said:

Apparently he said that the Masquerade in Toyama will be the last performance(s) of this program since there are no plans to skate it in the future bc it's a tough program(not only physically,i imagine)

WHAAAAT NOOOOOOO Please keep it Yuzu!!!!!:sadPooh::sadPooh:

Does Nate get injured so much? I feel like we hear about Shoma and Yuzu getting injured a lot, and I get the sense Boyang isn't doing too hot either. Maybe it's because Nate's still so young--I feel like the quads are really starting to wear on most of our quadsters. Can't say people didn't predict this, though.

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m just laughing and laughing, in disbelief that “I couldn’t land 4Lz because I did too many 4As” is a real thing. :rofl: I mean, I worry for ankles but this is just an unbelievable reality!

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. I think I still need some time to process it. :13877886:

But do you guys realize that we might be getting really close to seeing THE MONSTER?!? :10636614:

Anyway, skating gods, please protect Yuzu! Yuzu, please stay healthy!!! :smiley-angelic001:

1 minute ago, Yuzurella said:

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. I think I still need some time to process it. :13877886:

But do you guys realize that we might be getting really close to seeing THE MONSTER?!? :10636614:

Anyway, skating gods, please protect Yuzu! Yuzu, please stay healthy!!! :smiley-angelic001:

Yikes ! I’m scared and exited to see it ! 

Please stay healthy Yuzu and don’t overdo it ! 

18 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

Apparently he said that the Masquerade in Toyama will be the last performance(s) of this program since there are no plans to skate it in the future bc it's a tough program(not only physically,i imagine)

Where's the DISLIKE button!?! :tantrum: :crybaby: :sadPooh:

Just now, hoodie axel said:

Chen did used to get injured a lot. His technique has him jump much smaller though (nor is it as bad as Uno's).

yeah, I have a feeling Shoma's technique means that he's not really gonna be able stay on the competitive scene too much longer past Yuzu. I do wonder if the fact that Nate jumps smaller is protective--it makes sense, the less high you go the less force you hit the ground with. Another reason why skaters have no incentive to jump big :13877886:

I don’t know whether to laugh or to cry. Please Yuzu, you need healthy ligaments/ ankles/ knees even after you r*****.

In any case, I hope  think that his more visible bulked up physique will help cushion the impact of doing repetitive quads. He doesn’t look as fragile as he used to.

Ahora, Katt said:

https://twitter.com/junjunjun2112/status/1138724371936059393 <-- Masquerade will end in Toyama. The official EX will be by another choreographer,  not sure if its Crystal memories or a new one. 

:sorrow:I’m so sad... I wasn’t expecting  it would be his SP but maybe his EX? Though because of beautiful CM’s costume I always had my doubts... 

hace 8 minutos , yumeaki said:

Time for guessing game. In which competition will Nessie appear....

LOL! And here we go again... at least this year we already have a name for it! :peekapooh:

ETA: And a sewing pattern for plushies as well :68468287: