General Yuzuru Chat

14 часов назад, yuzuangel сказал:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw::tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow::smiley-sad021:

missing yuzu rn can someone reassure me that there's a chance he might possibly stay for at least one more year or two or three ......................................

i'm not ready to let him go anytime soon :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

1 or 2 or 3 more... there will never be enough of Yuzu :13877886:But finally there will be a good reason to visit ice show in Japan :68468287: *or maybe some Europeans shows, plz, Zuzu*

13 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

yeah but it wont be the same 💔💔💔it might be harder to see him and shows are fun but i'll miss murderface competitive yuzu 💔💔💔the adrenaline of watching him compete and and the happiness of seeing him on top of podiums 💔💔💔sigh

pls find a way to stay healthy bc i know you won't want to retire either as long as you're healthy 💔

my heart hurtz

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:10742289: oh dear, he said he is not yet r*! He will come back!!! 

Me too!!!! :13877886:I miss him so much!!! 

I think I’m ready for another streaming party!!!! :joy:

Ditto! :hugs::grouphug: 

2 hours ago, glilikoi said:

I miss it too, I felt really bad for Yuzu when he said he'd been practicing the Bielman for CoR specifically and then wasn't able to do it :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: let's hope it will return at some point! I think it's good that Yuzu isn't doing it so often though, because when you get older it gets naturally more tough for your back. 

//edit: I think he definitely did do it in PC Notte Stellata, but I'm not sure about 24hr TV. 

He would do that in Origin!

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:10742289: oh dear, he said he is not yet r*! He will come back!!! 

Me too!!!! :13877886:I miss him so much!!! 

I think I’m ready for another streaming party!!!! :joy:

Add me in...I want to celebrate too !!!!

:grouphug:

26 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

I can see Yuzu doing a detailed analysis like this with all his skates.

” Where can I get more PCS?  Judges don’t like the twinkle entry to 3A, fine, give them back-counter!” :gla:

I forgot about the invalidated spin in ACi . His kuyashii really came out after that bc the sit spin before his stsq in Otonal is :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

Spoiler

tumblr_piafohrQP81wpyzfxo1_540.gif

[cr]

46 minutes ago, Tee said:

I forgot about the invalidated spin in ACi . His kuyashii really came out after that bc the sit spin before his stsq in Otonal is :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

Hide contents

tumblr_piafohrQP81wpyzfxo1_540.gif

[cr]

I could only imagine the possibility that he asks advice of spin techniques from ladies such as Satoko, on how to perform a layback beautifully. But it seems unlikely since he is already an "old-man" skater lol ( quote from BOser )

53 minutes ago, Anzi said:

I could only imagine the possibility that he asks advice of spin techniques from ladies such as Satoko, on how to perform a layback beautifully. But it seems unlikely since he is already an "old-man" skater lol ( quote from BOser )

Most men who tried biellmann spin, dropped it when they were... 20-21? I think? That Zuzu could still do this in his late 23 (TV24) was quite a miracle.

6 hours ago, glilikoi said:

I miss it too, I felt really bad for Yuzu when he said he'd been practicing the Bielman for CoR specifically and then wasn't able to do it :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: let's hope it will return at some point! I think it's good that Yuzu isn't doing it so often though, because when you get older it gets naturally more tough for your back. 

//edit: I think he definitely did do it in PC Notte Stellata, but I'm not sure about 24hr TV. 

:sadPooh:

3 hours ago, SuperMin said:

I can see Yuzu doing a detailed analysis like this with all his skates.

” Where can I get more PCS?  Judges don’t like the twizzle entry to 3A, fine, give them back-counter!” :gla:

noooooooooooooo now I miss twizzle sandwich again:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: those evil judges!!! and still they didn't give him a teeny-tiny +5 for that huge counter 3A :curse:

nooooooooooooooo now I've remembered the twizzle entry into spin and I miss that too:sadPooh: :sigh: Yuzu heal well, I'll gladly accept to sacrifice all the twizzle sandwiches just to see you skate again with a smile on your face:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Ok, these are definitely emo hours for me maybe 'cause yesterday I've also rewatched the holy trilogy Requiem-Swan-HYK, sorry for the not productive post:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

Most men who tried biellmann spin, dropped it when they were... 20-21? I think? That Zuzu could still do this in his late 23 (TV24) was quite a miracle.

I think Plushenko dropped it at 23, tho I'm not sure why I believe so whops :1:(or maybe 22? I feel he was older than 21, idk why I feel so adamant about this tho:laughing:)

6 hours ago, Bilge said:

Does gold even has a smell? but its Yuzuru Hanyu with 2 OGM so i believe, i bet it smells like success

has this tweet been shared?:68271262: Please read the whole thread, many interesting info on metals and specifically OWG medals! :67638860: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

18 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

noooooooooooooo now I miss twizzle sandwich again:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: those evil judges!!! and still they didn't give him a teeny-tiny +5 for that huge counter 3A :curse:

He dropped twizzle entry because Nessie already messed his 3a so he came back to "only" counter.  I'm sure he will play with transitions again when he will stabilize 4a. :20111123175531c17: