Planet Hanyu Staff

General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Well the 2018 Olympics was great stage but I pray privately they had a great send off.:sorrow:

Just being emo about the people around Yuzu. Because as we know Javi is not there and now Kikuchi-san too.:sadPooh:

But thank goodness there is still Pooh.

As I'd like to think of it now, Kikuchi san left some of his warlock power to Ghislain (and maybe a little bit more to Shuzo san, the Asahi TV (?) reporter for the GP series). I still want to see him with Yuzu as well but let's just hope that he is alright and well :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

7 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Wait why Shoma goes to first?

The World Standings factors in old seasons, so since Yuzuru missed pretty much all of the 2017-18 season, he lost the No. 1 spot.  But he's back now, and he's on his way back to the top!  :happy:

So after patiently paying attention to Yuzu and his actions since ACI, I have to say this:

I love the new Yuzuru! Very much. He seems to be more relaxed - I don't know how to explain it, but even his kuyashii is not as tense as it was before. 

He is even forgetting his strict kuyashii before skating. Talking with Keiji or Brian and smiling...

And the main thing - he interacts. He is interacting with other skaters and forgetting his ninja habits. He is interacting with fans!!!! That's new and I love it. He pays attention to his fans, he lets people post photos throughout the social media. He is now even making video messages to his fans. He really is making me feel appreciated.

So, Yuzu, thank you, for your skating, your smiles and your appreciation!!!

:img_21:

On 11/3/2018 at 3:32 PM, shanshani said:

It occurs to me that not only is Yuzu likely to break records for the highest GOE achieved on a single element, he is also the person best positioned to break records for the lowest GOE achieved on a single element...because the worst GOE you could possibly get is be from falling on a fully rotated 4A, but you have to actually be able to rotate the 4A to achieve that. :xD:

The agony and the ecstasy of being a Hanyu fan, neatly summed up in one thought. 

:headdesk:

1 hour ago, 4Nessie said:

I love the new Yuzuru! Very much. He seems to be more relaxed - I don't know how to explain it, but even his kuyashii is not as tense as it was before

He seems to be able to blend kuyashii and YOLO enough this time — I guess Helsinki marks a new beginning indeed :smiley-cool14:

3 hours ago, Maleko said:

Yeah, typical Yuzu :laughing:

eZXvS08.jpg

Source

Funny though how the 2 dads also look quite unsatisfied hahahahahaha like they've expected it to be higher