General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Noelle said:

Looking at the broadcast times, they do overlap...

Continues with Wings special 12:00-15:00 JST

Heroes & Future 12:55-15:55 JST

FaOI Kobe special 15:55-17:25 JST

The NHK singing is on at 2am for... some reason. Is this a new thing in Japan, very early morning Yuzu content??

I was just organizing my calendar for the rest of this month and it's like... half my stuff in my time zone and half Yuzu related events in JST :13877886:

why with the whole freakin' day (and all the freakin' days of June) they all put Yuzu content at the same time? Do they hate ratings so much? :sadPooh:Ah what to do?

I guess I'll start with CiONTU and then switch to H&F because I wouldn't understand half a thing of the CiONTU special anyway...but it's a CiONTU special:tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380: this it's so cruel:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: fit will be full of giggling Zu:14066882: possibly wearing his black CiONTU tee:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:  and holding many pens in one hand as he looks very focused planning his show:10742290:

(I hope that at least they'll show the H&L performance on day 3 + the mushroom baby with Javi)

6 時間前, Whee1000さんが言いました:

Those colors are very H&L to me. It's a very peaceful scene. I also think of a windy field in Hokkaido when I think of H&L, so if I can get a budget together …✈️

Yes, the image is linked to Hokkaido as well as Finland.

The scene painted in the mural is 希望湖 Nozomi-ko (Lake of Hope), and the title 静映 Seiei means "reflected silence".  This title sounds like SEIMEI, doesn't it?

in the tweet, they are talking about such lovely coincidences :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

They say this moral painting is difficult to find if you do not go up to the second floor of the Nagano Station.  If I have a chance to go to Nagano, I would definitely not miss this beautiful art.  There is also Higashiyama's museum in Nagano.

And just for your information, 緑響く Midori Hibiku means "the green resonates/echoes", very famous painting in Japan.  

1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

Yes, the image is linked to Hokkaido as well as Finland.

The scene painted in the mural is 希望湖 Nozomi-ko (Lake of Hope), and the title 静映 Seiei means "reflected silence".  This title sounds like SEIMEI, doesn't it?

in the tweet, they are talking about such lovely coincidences :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

They say this moral painting is difficult to find if you do not go up to the second floor of the Nagano Station.  If I have a chance to go to Nagano, I would definitely not miss this beautiful art.  There is also Higashiyama's museum in Nagano.

And just for your information, 緑響く Midori Hibiku means "the green resonates/echoes", very famous painting in Japan.  

I didn't know of this artist before so I looked up his work, and there are many of his paintings that give me a feeling like Hope & Legacy... so calm and beautiful. And there are indeed lovely coincidences in the titles. I would also like to see the mural at Nagano Station and the museum, if I ever get a chance to go. Thank you so much for sharing!

48 minutes ago, Sammie said:

:10636614:

Yaaassss!!! It's super short though, lol. Maybe I expected more since the Rio video showed the athletes at least twice, but this time I guess with a lot more guests each part has to be super short.

Shallow time: understandably this was filmed before he cut his hair, but I'm kind of sad about it. It's not that bad, but I don't like how he sets/parts the hair. :P

12 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Yaaassss!!! It's super short though, lol. Maybe I expected more since the Rio video showed the athletes at least twice, but this time I guess with a lot more guests each part has to be super short.

Shallow time: understandably this was filmed before he cut his hair, but I'm kind of sad about it. It's not that bad, but I don't like how he sets/parts the hair. :P

I'm hoping there will be more in the actual video, especially since some sing in groups apparently... But we'll see...

10 hours ago, sweetwater said:

It's an excerpt from news footage regarding NHK Trophy Special Exhibition held in 2016.

Hide contents

39999!! :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

3 hours ago, ruruzest said:

:sadPooh:

It’s been four months !!

soft !

It's short but he got a very clear line! It does sound pretty good~

ETA: Now that I listen to it again, it doesn't seem like his voice? :scratch2: The texture sounds quite different. He could be recording singing along the whole song, and this is someone else's part.