General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Victoria said:

Why the short sleeves tho? Is it because his arms are "too short"? :crazyshit2:

I wonder if it's because now, in June, Japanese people change into summer clothes--hence Yuzu's short sleeved shirt.

(With the backpack he just looks like a high school student all over again~ :winky:)

5 hours ago, ruruzest said:

That’s the term ! My English fails me in expressing my feeling  !:headdesk:

the struggle is real ! Yuzu s true nemesis !

Yuzu (CoR 2017): *complains that skipping rope is too short*

Also Yuzu (JOC 2018):

*complains neck tie is too short*

*states that he has been tying his own neck tie for a while now (as if to imply he knows what he's doing)*

*proceeds to blame tie for being too short*

Such a perfectionist :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

On 6/8/2018 at 5:18 AM, WinForPooh said:

Tbh right now I'm leaning towards 'How many 4As have you actually landed and from what entires?! The citizens want to know!'

Even if he has it I don't think he's going to let on, at least not definitively.  TCC is growing increasingly adept at disinformation and dissimulation, the art of misleading without actually lying.  Despite the loss of his official number one ranking no sane person in the figure-skating world is going along with that notion.  Yuzu is number one and the fact that the skating world is hanging on every announcement from TCC and parsing every word with the care that diplomats parse the language of a treaty, is evidence of that and all this is playing directly into TCC's hands.  They'll keep the opposition guessing all the way up to the first competition and even then Yuzu might not go out with all guns blazing, figuring ACI (if  that is indeed where he competes first) is not a stage large enough to let the world see the new and improved Yuzuru Hanyu.  I think just how much he reveals in each competition will depend on who amongst the elite he's meeting there. 

The one thing I feel confident about is that his programs, as he has stated, will be composed of what he wants to skate and not necessarily what the judges want.  On the other hand I have a feeling that he is planning to awe the judges with a display of artistry that is going to milk them for every last PCS 10 he can get and additionally throw in some better-than-perfectly-executed jumps to get as many GOES as possible.  Yuzu is the better-than-complete skater and that is the advantage he should exploit at every opportunity.  Nathan can jump to his heart's content but until he starts taking the need for basic skating skills seriously he's going to lag behind Yuzu.  I'm sure Nathan realizes that if Yuzu had actually been fully healthy at PC Nathan's FS score would have been dwarfed.  As Johnny Weir said some years ago and I feel he would repeat it today, 'Nobody can beat a perfect Yuzuru Hanyu.  True then, true today, true tomorrow.

Sounds from today that there might be quite a lot of layout changes after the first competition, after they figure out how the new rules work. That will be fun won't it! :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

In fact, I can see a lot of skaters and coaches hoping and aiming for a later competition, so they can see how others are scored and use that to calculate how this new bl**dy scoring actually works, and adjust the layout accordingly.

I honestly feel a bit bad for all the coaches and choreographers who must be having a headaches trying to figure out how to plan a layout in these conditions! 

6 hours ago, hopeandlegacy2018 said:

:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

WELCOME!!!!!!   :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

16 hours ago, Sammie said:

:xD:

those pants tho:slinkaway:

3 hours ago, ruruzest said:

everything is within my calculation 

:LOL:

idk if I should be more scared of Yuzu's planning skills or of his fans finding the most astonishing connections... at this point I'm half-sure we risk of making Yuzuru a greater mastermind than he really is :xD: maybe he reads those tweets and be like :9: while 'but I didn't even mean that!' :headdesk2:

5 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Prince special on BBC4 - hope its not an omen - I want new stuff across the board - horribly greedy but it's the truth ...

We have more performances from him before the season and no hint of his programme reveal yet. Maybe the omen is for the rest of the ice shows now that Chemistry won't be there. :D Wouldn't that be cool! 

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

We have more performances from him before the season and no hint of his programme reveal yet. Maybe the omen is for the rest of the ice shows now that Chemistry won't be there. :D Wouldn't that be cool! 

If you're suggesting that Yuzu'll skate LGC at an ice show then I love your mind. That's something I've lowkey been wanting as well, if for no reason other than to see it skated clean even if it does have a lower jump difficulty.

Just now, ClarissaH said:

If you're suggesting that Yuzu'll skate LGC at an ice show then I love your mind. That's something I've lowkey been wanting as well, if for no reason other than to see it skated clean even if it does have a lower jump difficulty.

I've been waiting for him to do something from it at some ice show because he does love to zusaa, he went through that whole phase of PW encore for everything! LGC is his new and improved PW. 

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

I've been waiting for him to do something from it at some ice show because he does love to zusaa, he went through that whole phase of PW encore for everything! LGC is his new and improved PW. 

So I'm not the only one that puts LGC in the same boat as PW, good to know. And yeah, he definitely did that, but we didn't have the problem with PW that we did with LGC. I NEED TO SEE IT CLEAN GOD DAMMIT! I love the LGC program and it kind of hurts me whenever I watch it and have to see Yuzu have issues with the 4S.

I love quad sal but quad sal don't seem to love me back

2 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

So I'm not the only one that puts LGC in the same boat as PW, good to know. And yeah, he definitely did that, but we didn't have the problem with PW that we did with LGC. I NEED TO SEE IT CLEAN GOD DAMMIT! I love the LGC program and it kind of hurts me whenever I watch it and have to see Yuzu have issues with the 4S.

I love quad sal but quad sal don't seem to love me back

Didn't that reporter say he was landing 4S-3T in practice at Kanazawa? There was a tweet from a reporter who said they saw it. :D Ah, he's getting all better.