General Yuzuru Chat

hace 3 minutos , Xen said:

So if he continues to do just step sequences and spins....we still have NDP, White Legend,  R&J 2.0, POTO, Final Time Traveller, Requiem of Heaven and Earth, LGC and H&L remaining.

Oh gawds I hope so. That or he avoids jumping.

So this off-season is really exciting so far!

Ahora, ralucutzagy said:

Do we know the dates for FaoI? Late May, June? :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

19 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Really? I’ve been trying to get tickets this whole time because I knew he would. :( Wouldn’t accept foreign cards even though there are tickets left. Only thing that surprises me is he is doing First two shows only.

Sorry to be a horrible beggar but if anyone can help. :13877886: I have been trying day and night for a year to see him and I still haven’t laid eyes on him. (If any native speakers might be kind enough to help me write a nice message asking to buy a spare ticket. ^_^;)

Have you tried a variety of credit cards? Or are all foreign credit cards out of the question? It would be so useful to have links with the Japanese fanyu community at a time like this :( Are there any satellites based in Japan who could help out? 

2 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Have you tried a variety of credit cards? Or are all foreign credit cards out of the question? It would be so useful to have links with the Japanese fanyu community at a time like this :( Are there any satellites based in Japan who could help out? 

All foreign cards rejected and unfortunately the shows he’s attending went on sale weeks ago and the spare tickets I was eyeing just an hour ago before the announcement have probably gone. Oh well, maybe my bad Japanese will make me sound cuter and more hopeless? ^_^;

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

All foreign cards rejected and unfortunately the shows he’s attending went on sale weeks ago and the spare tickets I was eyeing just an hour ago before the announcement have probably gone. Oh well, maybe my bad Japanese will make me sound cuter and more hopeless? ^_^;

I tries for tickets for Kanazawa just now just to see if anything might have changed. And nope, it seems they still don't accept foreign credit cards :(

When are the talk shows happening btw? Will they coincide with these 2 FaOI stops? 

12 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Olympic channel twitter account really cracked the code on how to get likes/retweets... :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Can you blame them? They can go from 1 like to 1400 just by typing Yuzuru Hanyu

also Foi???!! I didn't see that coming! The drought season is not dry at all

Just now, katonice said:

I tries for tickets for Kanazawa just now just to see if anything might have changed. And nope, it seems they still don't accept foreign credit cards :(

When are the talk shows happening btw? Will they coincide with these 2 FaOI stops? 

I had put in a request to a ticket buying service just before the announcement to hopefully... I don’t have a chance. XD

Makuhari has a talk show but not Kanazawa. 

9 minutes ago, Floria said:

So this off-season is really exciting so far!

He really missed skating didn't he.

So long as he's careful and doesn't overdo it, it's like he's making up for all the competitions and events he missed and all the shows he would miss this summer.

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I had put in a request to a ticket buying service just before the announcement to hopefully... I don’t have a chance. XD

Makuhari has a talk show but not Kanazawa. 

Ah to be living in Japan just about now. I guess yeah, in a few minutes all tickets to Makuhari and Kanazawa will be sold out.