General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Floria said:

There is a rumour about IdF? That would be wonderful, omg! 

btw GPF 2019 will be in France. The question is...you know...

I think that rumour was started by Didier Gailhaguet lol

Of course he'll want Yuzu there, he wants the sponsors and the ticket sales!

11 minutes ago, Floria said:

There is a rumour about IdF? That would be wonderful, omg! 

btw GPF 2019 will be in France. The question is...you know...

I was wondering where GPF would be held next year! When did they announce France?

My priorities are so out of whack right now. I'm actually thinking of going to France right after my exams if Yuzu is doing IdF, then Japan for my first medical elective (and to try my luck at Nationals), then Scotland for my second medical elective and then LA for 4CC. What have you done to me zuzu... :Poohgaveup:

Ahora, dotsquare said:

I was wondering where GPF would be held next year! When did they announce France?

My priorities are so out of whack right now. I'm actually thinking of going to France right after my exams if Yuzu is doing IdF, then Japan to try my luck at Nationals, then Scotland and then LA for 4CC. What have you done to me zuzu :Poohgaveup:

They announced yesterday, the exact place will be decided later.

9 minutes ago, YuMei said:

one part of me is like I HAVE TO SEE YUZURU SKATE IN A COMPETITION IN PERSON AT LEAST ONCE IN MY LIFE OTHERWISE WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING ALIVE DURING HIS ERA but the other part is like girl, you sometimes have to leave the room or switch channels because you get too nervous…do you really think you can handle being there, at the arena, where you can’t just nope out of your seat whenever you feel like it...

i don’t have to deal with this dilemma when he competes in asia or n.america because it’s just not reasonable for me to spend that much money atm…but europe..wherever in europe…that’s a different story:13877886:

I had this once in lifetime feeling before deciding on going to Helsinki. Do it:).

It is much harder watching alone in a room, I found.

18 hours ago, ruruzest said:

is it because of his light weight that he couldn’t properly land on the board ?

i really miss our social butterfly who wasn’t afraid to fly around to bother others ( who didn’t find it a bother at all ) and had fun at it ...

:sadPooh:

Every time i see this video i imagine how many girls want to be in Cha Jun-hwans' place :10636614:

36 минут назад, YuMei сказал:

one part of me is like I HAVE TO SEE YUZURU SKATE IN A COMPETITION IN PERSON AT LEAST ONCE IN MY LIFE OTHERWISE WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING ALIVE DURING HIS ERA but the other part is like girl, you sometimes have to leave the room or switch channels because you get too nervous…do you really think you can handle being there, at the arena, where you can’t just nope out of your seat whenever you feel like it...

i don’t have to deal with this dilemma when he competes in asia or n.america because it’s just not reasonable for me to spend that much money atm…but europe..wherever in europe…that’s a different story:13877886:

You are me-exactly the reason why I'm living in Seoul and didn't go to SP and FP in Olympics. And now I have a little regret, but at least I went to Gala! ANd it was AMAZING!

46 minutes ago, YuMei said:

From my experience, maybe because it was a smaller competition, I was more nervous watching his SP at ACI live on TV than when I was there in person :13877886:

1 hour ago, YuMei said:

It's easier when you're there :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: