General Yuzuru Chat

Hi everybody, it's a pleasure to meet you! I want to thank the members who have created this wonderful house, a really big thank you indeed, from the bottom of my heart! It's great to have this place to cheer together for the most talented, beautiful, inteligent, kind and humble skater, our beloved Yuzuru. It always surprises me how beautiful he can be, inside and outside, there's lots of evidence in the web like this coment from his previous math teacher that i found on tumblr thanks to a tweet from Ariadne@VityaGoldBlades:

Original: Yahoo! Japan

Chinese Translations: @Shigana_新旅程

April 27th, 2014, SPORT Report 

On April 24th, 2014, a parade commemorating Yuzuru Hanyu’s gold medal in the Men’s Singles event in the Sochi 2014 Olympics took place in Sendai, with a recorded number of 92,000 spectators present. Hanyu’s high school, Tohoku High School, 61 people people were tasked to decorate the parade with flowers. Endou-sensei, the teacher in charge, reveals that Hanyu is the type that “moves towards the direction of what they believe in, and what they want” since the very beginning. 

Endou-sensei, Hanyu’s tenth grade mathematics teacher, said that “[Hanyu’s] Test score were always 90% or higher, and always handed in homework and assignments on time.” He was not only good at mathematics, but was also brilliant in language arts and other subjects. Although he was always on the move because of his various figure skating competitions, Hanyu was still able to keep up with his scary high results. Endou-sensei once asked Hanyu: “Why are you so serious in your academics as well?”, to which he replied to: “In order to challenge the world, of course I would need to train my brain as well.” 

Eight years later, once again left to Tohoku High School’s members to organize the parade, Endou-sensei praises his former student, saying “Even if Hanyu is on a plane, he will still diligently complete his homework. He trains both his body and mind very maturely.” 

I hope it wasn't post already, also im sorry for my so so English.

5 minutes ago, KenHimura said:

Hi everybody, it's a pleasure to meet you! I want to thank the members who have created this wonderful house, a really big thank you indeed, from the bottom of my heart! It's great to have this place to cheer together for the most talented, beautiful, inteligent, kind and humble skater, our beloved Yuzuru. It always surprises me how beautiful he can be, inside and outside, there's lots of evidence in the web like this coment from his previous math teacher that i found on tumblr thanks to a tweet from Ariadne@VityaGoldBlades:

On April 24th, 2014, a parade commemorating Yuzuru Hanyu’s gold medal in the Men’s Singles event in the Sochi 2014 Olympics took place in Sendai, with a recorded number of 92,000 spectators present. Hanyu’s high school, Tohoku High School, 61 people people were tasked to decorate the parade with flowers. Endou-sensei, the teacher in charge, reveals that Hanyu is the type that “moves towards the direction of what they believe in, and what they want” since the very beginning. 

Endou-sensei, Hanyu’s tenth grade mathematics teacher, said that “[Hanyu’s] Test score were always 90% or higher, and always handed in homework and assignments on time.” He was not only good at mathematics, but was also brilliant in language arts and other subjects. Although he was always on the move because of his various figure skating competitions, Hanyu was still able to keep up with his scary high results. Endou-sensei once asked Hanyu: “Why are you so serious in your academics as well?”, to which he replied to: “In order to challenge the world, of course I would need to train my brain as well.” 

Eight years later, once again left to Tohoku High School’s members to organize the parade, Endou-sensei praises his former student, saying “Even if Hanyu is on a plane, he will still diligently complete his homework. He trains both his body and mind very maturely.” 

Welcome to planet hanyu! :pbow:

Your english is perfectly fine :)

It's mind blowing to think how much talent has been concentrated in this one tiny body that is Yuzu. He must really be alien. Humanity doesn't deserve him :sadPooh:

hace 4 minutos , liha said:

Welcome to planet hanyu! :pbow:

Your english is perfectly fine :)

It's mind blowing to think how much talent has been concentrated in this one tiny body that is Yuzu. He must really be alien. Humanity doesn't deserve him :sadPooh:

Thank you so much liha for the warm welcoming <3 I totally agree with you, if not an alien or an angel, he must be the epitome of the human race, the best of the best, nothing less!!! Please count on me in any project or matter to support Yuzuru or this forum, i'll do my best to help! :)

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I see all the threads here, and the activity the get... And i can't help but wonder how we managed to survive with only one thread before :space:

Even with so many threads here, I still feel this thread moves so fast...  :whiteflag:Imagine the old thread with the activities like here, I could imagine how many pages I've missed.. :sadPooh:

But this place is the best! All the threads here makes me survive this off season. 

And the yuzu emoticon makes this place so special! When you landed to this planet, there's no turning back. :embSwan:

50 minutes ago, KenHimura said:

I'm crying inside. These words are too beautiful. Somehow I knew he was a high-grades student. He's too perfectionist not to be. But the beautiful thing he's that he's not perfectionist out of ego or out of insecurity, but because he has a complete, deep vision of things that mesmerizes me each time. 

I was going through the rest of my Helsinki videos and uploaded the remaining ones, here are the last few from the small medal ceremony and the gala.

So, true story, I thought I had recorded all of Yuzu's shenanigans with the 4T-1lo-4T at the end of the gala only to find out that in my sleep deprived state I was in picture mode and not video mode and I didn't record any of it :sadPooh:!

13 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

With ladies' skating, the public perception is very clear: Medvedeva wins over all, as of now. With pairs or ice dance, I wouldn't really know. 

But with men, there isn't the same perception. It's like everyone puts on top whoever they prefer, and Yuzuru's predominance is discarded as a thing of the past. This frustrates me, because the scores actually say that his predominance in the sport is one of the strongest in the history of skating. 

I was thinking the same.

Currently Yuzu is considered the person to beat by all the other skaters, he is the one who started the quads era, he is the reigning Olympic, World and GPF champion. How can anyone even think Yuzu is not the number one among men at the moment?! 

I honestly don't understand... 

12 hours ago, randomanon said:

Yuzu's protocol for Chopin GPF 2015 was such a thing of beauty omg

3's everywhere [for GOE ]

10's everywhere [for PCs]

reflecting his skate that was basically absolute perfection :goe:

Chopin is damn perfection. The most perfect figure skating program ever. It leaves me speechless every time.

7 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Chopin is damn perfection. The most perfect figure skating program ever. It leaves me speechless every time.

I always did  'Chopin video marathon'. I watched every chopin from nhk 2015 - World 2016 (minus SC, I  just can't watch it in replay). I want to see every detail he put in every Chopin he does. I think the emotion from nhk and world almost the same (the face he made after the ending pose, demon yuzu and emotional yuzu). Gpf is more calming one. The perfection. :BeatingHeart: