General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Fay said:

YuzurY...:xD:

This is one of my favorite fancams because you are right there deep in the middle of the audience,and because of the bigger distance from the rink a lot of ppl are also very visible and you can see/hear several reactions so much better than in other fancams,you can basically see them living intensely through every second of the performance.My only regret is that the person who recorded it didn't continue to do that until the scores were announced,I would've loved to see those ppl around him/her reacting to that too.

9 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

This is one of my favorite fancams because you are right there deep in the middle of the audience,and because of the bigger distance from the rink a lot of ppl are also very visible and you can see/hear several reactions so much better than in other fancams,you can basically see them living intensely through every second of the performance.My only regret is that the person who recorded it didn't continue to do that until the scores were announced,I would've loved to see those ppl around him/her reacting to that too.

I'd have given a lot to see a Brian/Tracy focus as well. But no one will be able to film them whileYuzu's skating, alas...

12 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

That guy screaming "YEAAAAH!!!" after the 3Lz is my spirit animal.

2 minutes ago, omurice said:

Just rewatched Chopin and Seimei from GPF 2015, they're perfection!! Suffering from Yuzuru withdrawal right now :sadPooh: Ice shows, please come sooner~

Hey, you'll have two months of drought then - how are you going to manage it?

4 hours ago, Fay said:

Awesome fancam! Thanks for sharing! The ice coverage, the speed :dpooh:  I find out it is also really interesting to watch it at 2x speed. I can clearly tell the complexity of the steps and transitions. It is just beautiful :embSwan: Huge difference from other programs...

Shoma's GOE is an alert...

1 hour ago, obscurite said:

This video has a close up shot of that moment too :smiley-love017:

Bless the Japanese camerawork. :5918bda810b8d_0004(1):

They always pull through. (Thank you for that close up of his face during H&L opening)

I have noticed though that they really tend/like to focus on his face.

I don't blame them. If I were in charge, I'd have 3 videocams on him.

1 would be the main camera. 2nd would focus on his footwork. 3rd on his lovely face.

:snpeace:

1 hour ago, itiahs said:

It's interesting to see the depression of yuzu's GOEs laid out like this

LOL his best elements are graded the same as others despite the difference in quality in the actual performance, while his other elements are above average but graded poorly and below the others...