General Yuzuru Chat

55 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Pre-order request sent.... but they need to stop or this will become another heavy package! And the release dates keep getting closer to the book release date, too >.<

(Also, I could obviously be wrong, because this is Yuzu and his age is impossible to guess, but he looks a bit... younger on the cover? Or maybe it's that jacket that seems big and the hair and makeup... Hmm... Now I'm curious lol Also if it is recent... I want to know his schedule during that week in Japan in August, because it's kind of nuts hw much he's apparently covered then...)

It'll be a combo of make up, lighting, and styling. Soft lighting can do a LOT

This is  breathtaking...He is breathtaking... The  problem is  I  can't hold  my breath   for such a long time  , I'll suffocate....

But,  did they  do  his eyebrows  and put a make up on him for this  photo shoot?? OMG what a model  :)

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

Ah, so it has again, exposed our alien ruler.

I'm actually really amused by the amount of bright, pthalo blue in the background, but slightly surprised they went with a dark, denim blue for him. Is she going to go with very rich, saturated colors, like win/burgundy reds, hunter greens etc for him?

The shirt(?) looks like a neutral/cool gray to me

33 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

捲川實花 Ninagawa Mika.. you can google her...She did photoshoot for a lot of famous actor and actresses!

I googled her and WOW those colors. GORGEOUS  :smiley-love017: Is it too much to expect that there's another concept besides the blue roses in this photoshoot? :laughing:

2 minutes ago, Anya said:

I googled her and WOW those colors. GORGEOUS  :smiley-love017: Is it too much to expect that there's another concept besides the blue roses in this photoshoot? :laughing:

Bright purple wisteria flowers. Colorful pink hydrangea flowers. Or maybe just go with  red and yellow roses.