General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

Maybe he'll made a special appearance through video :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: at least then we could see a bit of him if he really WD

Ikr :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5: reminded me of Adam's twitter post of him clarifying his booty is real and don't use buttpads :rofl: and no one asked Yuzu's while he was wearing the purple pants of sin? it's much more noticeable than Adam's!

OT Everytime my mum sees Adam skate I end up spending the rest of the competition trying to convince her he doesn't wear pads. That Tweet was sorely needed.

18 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

Maybe he'll made a special appearance through video :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: at least then we could see a bit of him if he really WD

Ikr :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5: reminded me of Adam's twitter post of him clarifying his booty is real and don't use buttpads :rofl: and no one asked Yuzu's while he was wearing the purple pants of sin? it's much more noticeable than Adam's!

I did read some yt comments asking if Yuzu wear buttpads. He has such a slim frame and seem likely not to have all that butt.  :laughing:

hace 5 minutos , Sammie said:

I did read some yt comments asking if Yuzu wear buttpads. He has such a slim frame and seem likely not to have all that butt.  :laughing:

I always  thought that figure skating is one of those sports that actually help you to develop a very nice butt. :slinkaway:

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

What character development! He's being slow and patient with his rehabilitation... :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

He's also updating his progress! (Granted it's prolly to prepare people for his eventual withdrawal).

I seriously doubt he'll repeat Seimei... it's his ideal Olympic program. Repeating it again post PC is out of character.

I think partially it's also because of the overwhelming support + birthday wishes from his fans that he's giving small updates about his status. It's his way of saying arigatou gozaimasu.

4 hours ago, Killaa said:

Yuzuru being in nationals or not doesn't matter anymore for me (maybe only for him),  :10636614:I just wish for him to be healthy physically and psychologically too. I still want to see him in future competitions, heck I don't even care what kind of program he'll have, I just want to see him skate again :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

I wouldnt mind even if all he does are quality crossovers. He flies on ice. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, wpisces said:

Because this time we all know about his situation, it gonna be easier to accept the truth than the last time when he was suddenly injured and forced to withdraw. 

I know I should be patient and I really try my best to keep myself positive as much as possible, but sometimes just thinking about what he is suffering makes me ill :facepalm: 

Anyway he doesn't need to do any competitions before PC. If he is mentally ready for Olympics, he will be ready to compete and accept whatever may come. 

After all the bad things having happened to him, he better win Olympics 

And after his second OGM, someone better write a book or make a movie about his life . What a dramatic life ! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:  

Yes, I just want him to go back to his physical condition in July/August, when Brian mentioned he would be ready for the Olympics if it were to happen in 2 weeks' time.

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Right now i'm already imagining how JSF is going to announce him in the Olympic team right after Nationals. Will they announce him first? Last? Special announcement? :animated-smileys-animals-006:

I kinda have an image of Kumamon carrying a life-size cardboard Yuzu and place it in the middle of the ice rink with the other representatives. :smiley-laughing021:

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

Maybe that's where the 3-5% of body fats are. :coolio:

11 minutes ago, Floria said:

I always  thought that figure skating is one of those sports that actually help you to develop a very nice butt. :slinkaway:

YouTube commentors :shrug: Same ones who prob asked about Adam butt. Even though I know nothing about figure skating but it seem like a sport that help the derrière. 

I would love to take up ice skating if that will help me.  :13877886:

12 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Sorry for being off current topic, but in a new article published by Nikkei Ms. Kobayashi confirmed that his knee is OK, so I think we can forget about the Kyodo’s article.
Source: https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO24592600T11C17A2UU8000/
*You need to subscribe to read the whole text.

Thank you very much for this much needed clarification :thanks:

Be off topic as much as you want if that is the kind of news you have :2thumbsup:

This seems to be the update about Yuzuru released by Kobayashi - JSF today (translation by Iron Klaus):

https://twitter.com/Iron_Klaus/status/940846021558628353

Other translation of one part of interest (by rabbit 1234 on GS, I am not getting to copy and paste the link right now):

"I found that the ligament damaged was more prolonged than normal sprain.
From now on, I'd like to start standing on the ice and centering on the left foot, just starting with a simple slide such as a stroke or a cross, gradually increasing the load and enabling a turn with the right foot".

The sounds of same expression is a little bit different. In the first translation it seems that Yuzu have still to start to go back to the ice; in the second, it sound more close to be done or just started.

43 minutes ago, Sammie said:

LOL so someone did ask about it :rofl:

35 minutes ago, Floria said:

That is true! Figure skaters have the best butt :biggrin: must be because you need lots of muscles on the bottom half of the body and toned them every day

39 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Sorry for being off current topic, but in a new article published by Nikkei Ms. Kobayashi confirmed that his knee is OK, so I think we can forget about the Kyodo’s article.
Source: https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO24592600T11C17A2UU8000/
*You need to subscribe to read the whole text.

Thanks for sharing this! :thanks:

48 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Thank you! You're a lifesaver! 

Bloody Kyodo News. :tumblr_inline_mzx90enaUF1r8msi5:

According to an article published by Sanspo on Nov. 11th, Ghislain told the press that Yuzu’s knee was also affected by the fall, saying “(右)膝も引っ張られていたが、大事にはならないと思う。(My translation: (Yuzu’s right) knee was also pulled but I guess it won’t become a serious problem)” and I remember that we were also confused at first in regard to how to translate the term “右足関節外側副靭帯” in English, so I kind of understand why English based media reported that it was a knee injury.

But I’m glad Kobayashi san denied it! :13877886: