General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, kaerb said:

so more damage to ligament than first thought, explains longer recovery time....the boy cannot catch a break :13877886:

Thought it might be. I found a physiotherapy site that had detailed recovery times for this sort of injury and his 10 days off the foot + crutches + all these weeks seemed to indicate it was more severe. :/ I hope he takes it easy and waits until he's 100% to avoid re-injury. Why he's even considering coming back before then is beyond me. :dpooh:

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Thought it might be. I found a physiotherapy site that had detailed recovery times for this sort of injury and his 10 days off the foot + crutches + all these weeks seemed to indicate it was more severe. :/ I hope he takes it easy and waits until he's 100% to avoid re-injury. Why he's even considering coming back before then is beyond me. :dpooh:

he's yuzu, of course he's trying his best to make everything and I doubt media would mention WD until the very last minute to avoid hurting ticket sales tbh

I'm just so sad he might not get a chance to skate in Japan this year if he skips nationals, especially considering there were 3 opportunities to do so...I feel like he's always energised by his home country. But...eyes on the prize and on full recovery ):

Just now, kaerb said:

he's yuzu, of course he's trying his best to make everything and I doubt media would mention WD until the very last minute to avoid hurting ticket sales tbh

I'm just so sad he might not get a chance to skate in Japan this year if he skips nationals, especially considering there were 3 opportunities to do so...I feel like he's always energised by his home country. But...eyes on the prize and on full recovery ):

I bet he'll go nuts in next years ice shows, though! :P I wonder if he'll perform SEIMEI for everyone who missed out.