General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, lilsailor said:

maybe theyre just teasing us

Maybe Yuzu doesn't want them to post anything? :darklordyuzu:   Imagine the :003: if we were to hear any news from them...

1 hour ago, Yuzuextra said:

Okay i'm trying not freak out right now, but who's the first one??? Could this be him???? :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

The new era of figure skating has arrived....:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

And Brian, since you're posting on instagram, why not add one more post about :pouty::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

That said, although I'm wishing to hear more news about Yuzu from TCC, I guess it's not really fair if TCC posts too much about Yuzu since there are other skaters as well...:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

18 minutes ago, liv said:

I think they post more about other skaters than Yuzu... probably a deliberate move to protect him a bit, imho. 

Yay, someone gave me a yuzu photo instead of a star... thank you!!! I am hopeless that way, so thanks a bunch!!!

It's one of my fave Yuzu photos ever tbh!!!

1 hour ago, singcarcom said:

Okay i'm trying not freak out right now, but who's the first one??? Could this be him????

There was a time way back when the chaps from British Eurosport were covering the Junior Worlds (2009 edition), when after seeing Yuzuru perform, remarked that they were glad to be covering the juniors because every now and then, as they remarked, 'you see the future', and they identified Yuzu over a couple other prominent junior competitors as being the future.  Very prescient on their part.  Right now, looking at this fellow, we are seeing the future, the next generation to come from TCC.  I can't help but think, though, that Yuzu being a daily sight for this fellow, has been greatly responsible for the boy's progress.  When you see someone else doing what is regarded as impossible, it makes it easier to do it yourself because you KNOW it can be done.  So here we have a potential superstar by, I would say, Bejing 2022.  I can't but think that Yuzu must have given him some personal encouragement.  I'd just like to see this fellow in a full program, see what kind of PCS he might have.  That is the element that gives Yuzu the edge when everybody else is doing as much jumping as he does, and that is the element that Brian has worked with Yuzu since day one at TCC.

3 hours ago, micaelis said:

There was a time way back when the chaps from British Eurosport were covering the Junior Worlds (2009 edition), when after seeing Yuzuru perform, remarked that they were glad to be covering the juniors because every now and then, as they remarked, 'you see the future', and they identified Yuzu over a couple other prominent junior competitors as being the future.  Very prescient on their part.  Right now, looking at this fellow, we are seeing the future, the next generation to come from TCC.  I can't help but think, though, that Yuzu being a daily sight for this fellow, has been greatly responsible for the boy's progress.  When you see someone else doing what is regarded as impossible, it makes it easier to do it yourself because you KNOW it can be done.  So here we have a potential superstar by, I would say, Bejing 2022.  I can't but think that Yuzu must have given him some personal encouragement.  I'd just like to see this fellow in a full program, see what kind of PCS he might have.  That is the element that gives Yuzu the edge when everybody else is doing as much jumping as he does, and that is the element that Brian has worked with Yuzu since day one at TCC.

Imagine being trained by brian at such young age and observe by watching the bests up close every day.. I can't expect less. 

:offtopic: We were organising Secret Santa at work today and I was wondering... would anyone be interested in a Planet Hanyu Secret Santa? Our gifts could be things like: fanarts, graphics, poems, stories, collection of your favourite videos / pictures...   We could assign a number to all participants and then use a random number generator to allocate assignments? :shrug: