General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, freeyafanfan said:

HAHAHAHA He would've slaughtered all the other skaters in that competition!

He would have but it's also good for both him, and those other skaters he's not going. For him, because it would still require time to go through that mess, in the Olympics season and it's still a competition and for them, because they now have a chance of qualifying, while one place would have gone to him for sure. 

Good call from JSF, for once! (Dice had to go through it last season, it's when his injury completely blew up and he had  to nix his season)

I just love that new stylish format!! Thanks to team for hard work! 

Aaand:

"Regional competition is going to be bloodbath. Will Yuzuru Hanyu able to hold it together and get a slot? It's just impossible to take any guesses in that situation"!! 

4 minutes ago, Mitya said:

I just love that new stylish format!! Thanks to team for hard work! 

Aaand:

"Regional competition is going to be bloodbath. Will Yuzuru Hanyu able to hold it together and get a slot? It's just impossible to take any guesses in that situation"!! 

Even if he does have to go, he will  go to Tohoku-Hokkaido one and I doubt there is any skater there who can even come near him even if he only do triples.

Isn't the one who can do quad (or even 3A) only Yuzu, Shoma. Keiji, Dice, Mura, sota, Kazuki? I don' think Ryuju has a quad (a stable one at least). koshiro does not even have a stable 3A. And these skaters are not on that region. 

20 minutes ago, mcq said:

Even if he does have to go, he will  go to Tohoku-Hokkaido one and I doubt there is any skater there who can even come near him even if he only do triples.

Isn't the one who can do quad (or even 3A) only Yuzu, Shoma. Keiji, Dice, Mura, sota, Kazuki? I don' think Ryuju has a quad (a stable one at least). koshiro does not even have a stable 3A. And these skaters are not on that region. 

Yes, basically. One quad and he's through!
But he doesn't have to go:

With translation from IK

I guess I'll get used but... but... :dbana:

Spoiler

Now this forum has same software with a certain Russian FS forum at which most part of users really dislike Yuzu :crybaby:I almost got a heart seizure when I saw our Planet looking so similar.

1 minute ago, Dara said:

I guess I'll get used but... but... :dbana:

Hide contents

Now this forum has same software with a certain Russian FS forum at which most part of users really dislike Yuzu :crybaby:I almost got a heart seizure when I saw our Planet looking so similar.

Oh come on, forget FSO. It's the content that matters, not the form!!!

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

people were protesting that he get sent to 4CC/Worlds after JN last year. So they will protest anything.

Oh dear,were they?People who don't want their country's best skater to go represent said country to important international competitions should take a good look at themselves and seriously reevaluate their existence.

This is how I see it: If a skater missed the Nationals due to a circumstance beyond their control(injury,illness etc),and then that skater went and got medal at Worlds in the same season,it should be common sense that they won't have to go through sectionals,regionals etc. in the following season.Firstly,it's not like they missed the Nationals because they took that week off to go to Disneyland.And,secondly,how can someone prove themselves more than winning/medaling at the year's most important international competition?! I don't know what the rule book of the JSF says exactly,but they should revise/update it to state such a thing imo.If they allowed this for Yuzu is because even they must be totally aware by now of how ridiculous it would be to force the world champion to go through such low-level competitions - forcing him would be a hassle that doesn't actually help anybody involved and just a clear case of form trumping substance.