General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Dara said:

I just can't :oops:

Being not fan of IPS BB is the first place doesn't help either XD 

Well, I guess we'll have to be exciting enough to help you to get over your prejudices now! :lol:

7 minutes ago, xeyra said:

A pissed competitive Yuzu is a marvel to see. You got Bronze? Just you wait, I'll get one too!!

Yessss, seeing his junior rival won the Bronze really triggered his competitive soul, and brought us the best Romeo forever!

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

I hope you'll get used to the forum and enjoy it in the future.

I hope too! Anyway you did a great job with moving all contents (even signatures) and so fast. 

And reply mentions are really great!

Thanks to all members of the team.

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Well, I guess we'll have to be exciting enough to help you to get over your prejudices now! :lol:

Just allow me to whine a bit for now :girlsigh:

5 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

Oh dear,were they?People who don't want their country's best skater to go represent said country to important international competitions should take a good look at themselves and seriously reevaluate their existence.

Yes but it's not really something that you can apply logic to, so saying it's beneficial to skating/other skaters/logical because of WCh etc so they will protest because it's pure hate. 
It's really more the 'Nagoya thread' topic, it's in the Knickknacks, if we want more on this. 

2 minutes ago, Dara said:

I hope too! Anyway you did a great job with moving all contents (even signatures) and so fast. 

And reply mentions are really great!

Thanks to all members of the team.

Just allow me to whine a bit for now :girlsigh:

Whining is OK. I'm on FSO myself - and I have bloody good fun there laughing at some some people who'll go to any lengths to try and diminish Hanyu's influence. Some of the people are just hilarious. 

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

I'm really just laughing myself silly trying to imagine JSF and the Regional competition he would have had to participate in, trying to deal with the stampede of people who would undoubtedly want to come to see Yuzu. I'm not sure there's any way to be ready for that. :eek_new:

Lol I saw tweet with smth "Phew, these news mean I won't have to line from 4am to get into venue at Tokyo regionals".

They don't usually sell tickets in advance for regionals so it would be crazy :embarassedswan:

3 minutes ago, mcq said:

Yeah, besides I think he would go to CS. So this seeding does not matter that much if that is the case.

Though I doubt he would water down his tech under any circumstances if he goes to sectional. :p 

Oh yes, he's not watering down his precious but in principle, he could as one quad would do. 

I think if someone suggested it to him, he'd probably keel over! :107:

2 minutes ago, Dara said:

Lol I saw tweet with smth "Phew, these news mean I won't have to line from 4am to get into venue at Tokyo regionals".

They don't usually sell tickets in advance for regionals so it would be crazy :embarassedswan:

And the security issue, they will need lots of bodyguards lol

4 minutes ago, Dara said:

LOL this is absolutely what would have happened!!!

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Whining is OK. I'm on FSO myself - and I have bloody good fun there laughing at some some people who'll go to any lengths to try and diminish Hanyu's influence. Some of the people are just hilarious. 

FSO is getting more and more ridiculous so I almost stopped going there. There're more productive ways to spend free time.

Enough of :offtopic: in the chat I guess :sleep:

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

Oh yes, he's not watering down his precious but in principle, he could as one quad would do. 

I think if someone suggested it to him, he'd probably keel over! :107:

Who knows maybe he already developed allergy if he attempts less than two quad nowadays. :59182a8d937bc_biggrin(1):

1 minute ago, Dara said:

FSO is getting more and more ridiculous so I almost stopped going there. There're more productive ways to spend free time.

Enough of :offtopic: in the chat I guess :sleep:

Yeah right, we have a history of banning people for being off-topic... ;)

1 minute ago, mcq said:

Who knows maybe he already developed allergy if he attempts less than two quad nowadays. :59182a8d937bc_biggrin(1):

A quad-deficiency rash... I like the idea!

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Someone better have an epi-pen ready! 

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yeah right, we have a history of banning people for being off-topic... ;)

A quad-deficiency rash... I like the idea!

:xD: The mental image of this is hilarious

Yuzuru, maybe -> "must... do... two quads... today... :dbana:" /scratching face