General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I'm not really taking it seriously, but if that Brian interview was accurately translated, the 4A 'training' sounded as casual as the 4Lz one. Or maybe that was just Brian's wishful thinking lol However, I don't think we know just how far he's gone with it. He says it was casual and didn't even say if he's landed it or not. The only one who's said he's landed it was Maxx I think. But it was Brian who first threw it out there, and that was actually kind of surprising, since the fandom is otherwise full of Brian being terrified by it and losing his hair as a consequence. *shrugs* Though either way, we'll see it when we see it.

Lady: Are you going to add 4Lz for Olympic? 

Yuzu: not at all. :crazyshit2:

Fact: Landed 4Lz with +GOE at CoR :xD:

--

Yuzu: My dream is to land a 4A ..but I think after Olympic (or not muahahahaha  ):darklordyuzu:

Jk. But seriously I will have a heart attack if he try to yolo something at Olympic. Please God, just make yuzu have a clean skate at Olympic with his original layout. :snonegai:

2 hours ago, b138oo said:

I really wish this judging issues wouldn't get worse. People on my twitter tl has been panicking about Yuzu gonna get robbed in the Oly if this issue goes on. The main reason is we all know as the season goes and the candy kids get consistent results, their PCs will get higher. Yuzu literally needs to go clean to get the points while the candy kids...sigh... they're candy kids anyway...they will get candies regardless. The worst part of this all is ISU always hates the reigning OGM and is so thirsty to find a new young star. So, I really wish some judges can get into their senses tbh; but oh well, I guess it's easier to just rely on Yuzu to unleash his super amazing clean skates than that sigh.. 

Tbh, anyone who wins over Yuzu in Olympics will not become a super star...I can imagine the backlash...

The 48 prediction of pcs in gpf is scary...If that happens, judges, you'd better give me a 50 for Yuzu...

The harsh judging makes Yuzu more dramatic, but as a fan, it is really painful to accept.

10 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

I can't. :sadPooh: I saw him falling in Chopin live. I felt like my heart stoped for a second. I need to see him being the first and happy to recover.

Hang in there, there are people here saw more lol we all survived :10742289:

25 minutes ago, SSS said:

Tbh, anyone who wins over Yuzu in Olympics will not become a super star...I can imagine the backlash...

The backlash only happen If someone win over clean Yuzuru. If Yuzu make big mistakes, and someone go clean, or cleaner than him, he deserve to place above, just like COR. Superstar thing is still too soon to say and abit irrelevant

I hope we fans can chill a bit. I'm surprise with all the ranting about Yuzu's score today.  Come on, he's not at SC. We dont like when people mention other skater during Yuzu's skate, its the same when we bring his name at other competition, too. There's less than 2 weeks until NHK, be patient. 

29 minutes ago, Katt said:

I hope we fans can chill a bit. I'm surprise with all the ranting about Yuzu's score today.  Come on, he's not at SC. We dont like when people mention other skater during Yuzu's skate, its the same when we bring his name at other competition, too. There's less than 2 weeks until NHK, be patient. 

I personally have no problem if they are doing it here on the planet, tho. Wasn't that one of the reasons this planet is created? While I am one of those who would rather wait before panicking, I can totally understand why others would. I would imagine they come here and rant about it, so the rest of us who are not panicking can calm them down a bit.

1 minute ago, yuzupon said:

I personally have no problem if they are doing it here on the planet, tho. Wasn't that one of the reasons this planet is created? While I am one of those who would rather wait before panicking, I can totally understand why others would. I would imagine they come here and rant about it, so the rest of us who are not panicking can calm them down a bit.

But it's still important to keep in mind that this is more about supporting Yuzu than ranting too much about others.  It's not a free for all.  At the end of the day no one knows what the future holds, but one thing is for sure.  Yuzuru still controls his own destiny.  

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

Look like Brian is doing fine. In a couple of days he can go stop Yuzu from training the 4A for his sp after hearing about Shoma sp. :laughing:

Yuzu, please spare a thought for Brian's health! Don't be reckless with your training!

1 hour ago, SSS said:

The 48 prediction of pcs in gpf is scary...If that happens, judges, you'd better give me a 50 for Yuzu...

The harsh judging makes Yuzu more dramatic, but as a fan, it is really painful to accept.

55 minutes ago, Katt said:

The backlash only happen If someone win over clean Yuzuru. If Yuzu make big mistakes, and someone go clean, or cleaner than him, he deserve to place above, just like COR. Superstar thing is still too soon to say and abit irrelevant

I agree...it's like Yuna during Sochi 2014...looking back, Yuzu was like Nathan or Shoma in 2014...he must have driven poor Patrick's fans nuts...lol

I think we all want Yuzu to get his 2nd OGM, but let's be honest, if *touch wood touch wood* that doesn't happen, we won't love Yuzu any less...his legendary programmes will still be legendary.  Yuzu's GOAT imo and probably will always be.

To me, the COP system with correct judging allows some true whole package skater with small mistake to win some high tech skater "clean" without quality, or allows high tech skater with mistakes  to win over artistic skater clean without much tech...

Judging to the rule book should make those all  possible...But the current trend is "cleaner" program will win...

Because of those interesting protocols,  backlash is already happening, no matter who will win in Feb...I see tons of haters towards everyone...Including our favorite...You can't say the harsh judging does not contribute to the inconsistency talk...I feel bad for all the skaters...Bad comments are even from commentstors' mouths. 

Yuzu is the top, he will always be mentioned. There will be propaganda article if Patrick chan does not win SC. I don't want to take Yuzu's legendary performance for granted. Thinking about how hard he trained and what he went through, I feel painful to look at Yuzu's PCS score in Skate Canada. I don't want to think about how Yuzu feel. 

The last part is my main point:

PH is a good place :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

And like meoima said, the road is full of hardships and difficulties. We are all contributing to the dramatic win of Yuzu.:2thumbsup: