General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

We are counting on you, oh great ralucutzagy!

I'll do my best!  :POOH:

3 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I mean obviously the one most likely to reach that as of now would be you unless someone will rise up to challenge you :space:

I really hope so! :joy:

I mean, guys, the net is full of nice, interesting, amazing Yuzu things! How can I not bring them here for our satellites delight??? :satellite:

Is it weird that I'm not a fan of the term "fanyu"? It's always had a derogatory connotation for me (that and I'm not huge on things that are nicknames, only allowable exception is if it's a shortening of a person's name). I do enjoy the gigantic rank list though!

21 час назад, Fay сказал:

The day I saw Yuzu defy gravity and launch into a perfect quad with the lightness and ease of a cat and keep that immaculate air position and land with the grace and elegance - I realised I saw something exceptional. The fact he could glide across the ice at a huge speed and spin fast was a bonus...

but I did try to resist for some while! 

I saw that Yuzu has good jumps but what caught my attention first was his sit spin with arms and twizzels - really unique elements.

p.s. Sensei that taught me a Japanese dance this the summer came back from her stay in Japan and brought me Irene gloves and phiten mirror ball - these are pretty things :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: 

Can we have CoR already? :hachimaki:

23 minutes ago, kiches said:

Is it weird that I'm not a fan of the term "fanyu"? It's always had a derogatory connotation for me (that and I'm not huge on things that are nicknames, only allowable exception is if it's a shortening of a person's name). I do enjoy the gigantic rank list though!

Fanyu, I understand it as a derogatory term. Kinda like Yunabots.  But I personally coin myself a Yuzuber ~_^.  

4 hours ago, Sayu93 said:

Î don't really know about east asia, but the ones that come to mind from europe all have something to do with harvest if they have a long tradition. It's because late summer + autumn is the traditional big harvest season. Examples: the winefestivals, Erntedank (literally harvest thanks but it's religious I could translate thanksgiving but that word is a bit...)... Yeah the equinoxes too often have some sort of very old traditions/festivals (reason christmas is celebrated when it is...the church compromised when christianising the pagans of europe way back when because they already celebrated around that time). The younger ones... well look at oktoberfest started as a wedding bash for the then bavarian king but they loved the party and kept partying (why oh why is it  always german=bavarian it gets on my nerves...no we don't all wear dirndl (it's appropriate for Nebelhorn bc oberstdorf is in Bavaria))

:thanks:. @Sayu93for the info regarding festivals in Europe. It's interesting to know what oktoberfest in your place means. Meanwhile oktoberfest in my country is a touring drinking festival hosted by a brewery company :smiley-laughing021:

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

:peekapooh:

Under spoiler tag because it's a BIG list (55 ranks!)...

Reveal hidden contents
Rank name Post count
Mushroom

Tissue box 50
First Pancake 100
Baby Swan 200
Sparkly Ruffle 300
Let's Go Crazy! 400
SEIMEI 500
3A 600
Layback Ina Bauer 700
4Lo 800
Pooh by the boards 900
Notte Stellata 1000
Romeo and Juliet 1100
Parisienne Walkways 1200
Requiem for Heaven and Earth 1300
Mewzuru Nyanyu 1400
Poohpalooza 1500
Purple Pantsuit 1600
Angry Seaweed 1700
Boobskirt 1800
Trashbag Pants

Pooh headband 2000
Hope and Legacy 2100
Ballade No. 1 2200
4A< 2300
4S 2400
4Lz Hunter 2500
SEIMEI 2.0 2600
Ballade No. 1.3 2700
Kumamon 2800
R+J1 Fall 2900
4S3T 3000
Biellmann Spin 3100
4Lz 3200
4T1Lo3S 3300
Recovery 3A 3400
#YOLO3A 3500
Besti Squat 3600
Inside Spread Eagle 3700
Outside Spread Eagle 3800
Spread Eagle Sandwich 3900
4A 4000
Yuzusynchronous Satellite 5000
hunny pot 5100
Quad-Quad Combination 5200
4SLo4s Fall 5300
4A4T 5400
World Record 5500
All-Quad Layout 5600
Quad Battle 5700
Under Armour 5800
Quint 5900
Absolute Chamption 6000
5A< 6500
5A 7000

Wow that's a lot:knc_tracy1:but that needs a reupgrade.. @ralucutzagywill smash it soon:bow:

18 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

:thanks:. @Sayu93for the info regarding festivals in Europe. It's interesting to know what oktoberfest in your place means. Meanwhile oktoberfest in my country is a touring drinking festival hosted by a brewery company :smiley-laughing021:

Wow that's a lot:knc_tracy1:but that needs a reupgrade.. @ralucutzagywill smash it soon:bow:

like I said oktoberfest  (yes the one in munich) is just a huge drinking party from the local breweries and venders and carrusels today but it started out as the festivities around the wedding of Ludwig I in 1810. I don't get the attraction. the again I have carnival in February/March for drinking and partying so...