General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, CupidsBow said:

I.........don't really like a lot of Japanese singers for this reason tbh a lot of Japanese singers sound kinda..flat to me lol but i have somewhat high standards when it comes to pop singers lol

oh lordy what i would give to have Yuzu skate to something Kyuhyun sang ;A; Kyuhyun also has a bit of a tragic backstory only to rise to be like...the best so they go together nicely lol (while i'm promoting my boy...hes nice singing ballads but when he's doing musicals, wow.)

2 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Oh dear Kyuhyun<3. Just imagine Yuzu skating to "At Gwanghwamun" :smiley-love017:

2 hours ago, Xen said:

Kyuhyun's also my favorite among the Suju boys. Or you know, Yuzu can*cough* take singing lessons from Kyuhyun and then sing live at his next FaOI. 

KYU~~~ Oh my Kyu is like my bias  <3<3  and imagining Yuzu skate to a song sung by Kyu, I'll cry:13877886:

I'm sorry but :offtopic:We and @OhYuzu. are having a conversation about our favorite cartoons and I cannot help but be reminded of Yuzu with this SB song particularly the 2nd verse..

You don't win no silver

You only lose the gold
You push with a fever
For your time keeps tolling on
Against all the odds, against all your pain
Your back's on the wall with no one to blame
Wild hearts won't be tamed

9 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

I'm sorry but :offtopic:We and @OhYuzu. are having a conversation about our favorite cartoons and I cannot help but be reminded of Yuzu with this SB song particularly the 2nd verse..

You don't win no silver

You only lose the gold
You push with a fever

I'm pretty sure he had a SpongeBob tissue box before Pooh...

hace 40 minutos , PapiandPooh421 said:

You don't win no silver

You only lose the gold
You push with a fever

100% Yuzu :goe:

4 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Eh? It has always been pooh..

img_5627.jpg

img_5626.jpg

img_5629.jpg

[source]

Was he the one who wanted these plushie tissue boxes or was it his coach then that bought them and it became a habit and his relationship with pooh begins. The other skaters and coaches must have thought he was strange kid.....

10 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Was he the one who wanted these plushie tissue boxes or was it his coach then that bought them and it became a habit and his relationship with pooh begins. The other skaters and coaches must have thought he was strange kid.....

Nah.. I think it's all him when it comes to pooh-san. If it was just the tissue box, he didn't need to have a pooh bento case, pooh pencilcase, pooh luggage tag, pooh towels...... ETA: The tissue box covered by pooh-san was also revealed to be pooh.. (pooh-ception)

tumblr_nmwcnriEun1qdndrvo1_1280.jpg  tumblr_inline_nnftkyp6SB1sgtrbi_500.jpg

[source]

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Oh wow! So 2007 was spongebob.. haha... must be Nanami-sensei's. Great find!