General Yuzuru Chat

Zhenya mentioned Yuzu in a recent interview.

http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/3168-evgeniya-medvedeva-kazhdaya-programma-eto-malenkaya-zhizn.html

Translation by sveta at GS.

J: Bratislava is your first competition of the season. Maybe if you would skate perfectly, it could be not very good either.
Z: But, for example, Yuzuru Hanyu broke the world record at this first competition of the season in SP! He got 112 points for his programme! I found out about it from Instagram, and my first thought was: "How did he do that!" Amazing!

And then he went on to bomb his FS so.... :smiley-laughing021:

Guys, I'm sure it's fine. We're a lot of people coming down from a stressful event and this is the internet: conversations will digress and sometimes be on the weirder side, but it's a consequence of organic talk.

Just let it go and things will naturally go back to normal.

(Because we are very normal people. We're just a tad bit invested in this guy *reads faded scribbles on hand*... Yazunori Hanu? I'm sure you've never heard of him :biggrin:)

5 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Zhenya mentioned Yuzu in a recent interview.

http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/3168-evgeniya-medvedeva-kazhdaya-programma-eto-malenkaya-zhizn.html

Translation by sveta at GS.

And then he went on to bomb his FS so.... :smiley-laughing021:

awwww :laughing:

but it's ok, she didn't do perfectly in her FS either so she'll relate. he was just a tad worse than her. a tad. bit. Maybe slightly more. They can console each other!

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

awwww :laughing:

but it's ok, she didn't do perfectly in her FS either so she'll relate. he was just a tad worse than her. a tad. bit. Maybe slightly more. 

Just a bit, yeah. The difference was only the color of the medal! :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Just a bit, yeah. The difference was only the color of the medal! :facepalm:

and maybe the smell of it then, too! :laughing:

but it's ok. she's already seen him get that canadian silver, so she's used to it.

seriously though, as another athlete she gets the woes of injuries and new layouts. i hope they can both iron those wrinkles out by the time Moscow hits. should be fun!

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

and maybe the smell of it then, too! :laughing:

but it's ok. she's already seen him get that canadian silver, so she's used to it.

seriously though, as another athlete she gets the woes of injuries and new layouts. i hope they can both iron those wrinkles out by the time Moscow hits. should be fun!

If I survive that fun on the arena, I'm immortal...

Everyone seems to be getting the notion that his bad LP score reduces the greatness of his World Record Breaking SP score but that's not true, right? I guess it's only natural the negative overshadows the positive when haters are using it as ammo against him but in the end, he's still great mate 8/8 (also the most well-rounded and skilled skater but that's just my opinion)!