General Yuzuru Chat

OmNom said:
sublimeskating said:
@ OmNom: i really love your avatar picture! where was this at/from? which competition was it, do you know?

aww thanks so much for the complient :yay: I fell in love with it at first sight in a Tumblr post; there were dozen of other ava pics but this one stood out a lot. It's got everything I want: Yuzu's graceful lines and pretty features, feeling content and happy while displaying his fun and playful side, best of all it's got H&L costume and the green :yay: (I always have to have green in my avas lol pls don't judge me)

I think this was all the way back from Autumn Classic's medal ceremony, the bouquet is definitely a clue. And I believe I saw gifs of Misha helping Yuzu get up in this bouquet too, which means this could only be from that competition where both Yuzu and Misha medaled (harsh but it's the truth guys) lol

AKA Flowery 3A :D

Hi guys, new member here. I've been lurking on GS since the beginning of this season, and long story short, I'm happy to be here. I might not post often (except during wartime... I mean competition time) but I'll be lurking for sure haha. Nice to finally say hi to you guys.

I got the phishing notice too. In fact, the email to activate registration was in the spam folder the whole time and I didn't know until just now. So hopefully reporting to Google will fix it. Don't know if it will fix the sent-to-spam issue though. Just want to let people know in case they couldn't finish registration.

^ That is definitely at Autumn Classics (I should know, I downloaded and replayed the ceremony too often).

mcq said:
Hey guys we will be needing some help here.

Apparently many reported that this website is listed as a phishing/scam website. Need your help to report to google that this is a legitimate page (you may include on the comment box and explain about the content of the page : like a fanforum for olympic gold medalist figure skater from Japan, Yuzuru Hanyu or something) would really appreciate the help.

This is a link to report to google that it is a safe website, please click here --> https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_error/?hl=en. The more who report this as safe we hope the faster the warning would be removed soon.

Thank you very much :yee:

Yayy, I was about to address this issue too

We're growing too fast for Google to handle :) 

I got the phishing notice too. In fact, the email to activate registration was in the spam folder the whole time and I didn't know until just now. So hopefully reporting to Google will fix it. Don't know if it will fix the sent-to-spam issue though. Just want to let people know in case they couldn't finish registration.

Welcome!! and thank you for informing us.

Hannah said:
Good morning everyone! What a great feeling is to wake up in the morning and find 10 new pages to catch up ))) Feels at home finally!

Eii you're here too! :yay: Welcome, welcome!

And pls bring us your regular dose of Zhenya once in a while too! There are many potential threads to be opened in the future in our home (I'm getting excited just thinking about it) 

hello,

been a long long time lurker on many many f.skating forums. as i've been a fan of the sport and many of its athletes for many years, i was quite sad to see what transpired during these past few days. and as a long time fan of yuzu, i enjoyed lurking on Yuzu's GS thread as it was a great way to update myself on yuzu's recent goings-on and other fanmade content such as all the incredible fanarts. but now that it is under "maintenance" and several of its members have left, i fear that it will no longer be the same place that i once enjoyed visiting from time to time. i've never been one to enjoy the seemingly inevitable drama that accompanies fan culture (a large reason why i lurked for years and years and put off even making accounts for fan forums) and am hoping that the creation of this site will lead to peaceful and happier times.

and despite these sad events, i am happy to see that Yuzu fans have a place where they feel free to be the fans they want to be and would like to thank the forum creators for creating such a space for such celebration and discussion to happen.

once again, hope that everyone has a wonderful new beginning within these forums!

:D 

hi everyone! a lot of these introductions today but here's another one. I was a longtime lurker over at gs as well and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who feels more comfortable finally joining in here! just wanted to contribute my own huge thanks to everyone who got this forum up, and I'm looking forward to spending the next season with you guys! :')

Hi guys, new member here. I've been lurking on GS since the beginning of this season, and long story short, I'm happy to be here. I might not post often (except during wartime... I mean competition time) but I'll be lurking for sure haha. Nice to finally say hi to you guys.

^ That is definitely at Autumn Classics (I should know, I downloaded and replayed the ceremony too often).

Yes, mine was there too. I was a little scared that I did not get an activating e-mail.

hi everyone! thank you so so so much for making a new home for us, especially considering next season's gonna be crazy!

I had been lurking on GS since december of last year (and following fs in general since worlds 2016... NOT a good time to get involved lol) and regularly visited the FF to try and keep up with everything. I pretty much saw the whole drama happen in real time... but anyway, I'm glad there's a place just for us, now. It's nice to finally join all of you <3

I also got the phishing site warning. the reports from all of us might take a while to process, hopefully it stops showing up within the next few days.

Hello everyone!

It’s nice to see you, all the members both new and old.

Thank you admins for your hard work! Please take some rest so as not to get too tired!

I reported Google that this is not a phishing site. Hope they revise their evaluation soon.

hello guys!! first, let me introduce myself

I was a lurker in gs (like the other) before and too shy to came up (forgive me) haha

im from indonesia (emm, theres another indonesian here right? and (s)he want to make indonesian thread, iirc, let me know cause I want to join it pls hehe)

bcs english is not my first language, it may be weird and I'm sorry. Actually English is my weakness. so, i cannot post often.. :cry: I'd love to read all the thread here :yes: 

im so sad when 'that' happaned in gs, but you guys are crazy, so fast!! :clap: 

Ps. Can i join a purple church as well? pretty please?? :bow: