General Yuzuru Chat

Hi everyone and Good morning! Such a nice suprise to wake up and find a new forum up and running :clap: :yahoo:

After I've been away from the internet for the weekend to come back home and find out what happened with the GS FF thread was a nasty shock and seems like it happened like a real trainwreck.. I was a looong time lurker there (and I mean long - like years long) and only posted a few times after some of you said I should after worlds. I was so sad yesterday evening, but now I'm so grateful and extra happy for the new forum :smiley-love017:

Oh and I rapported the site as safe too - i had a few walls to climb before I could register. McAfee didn't like that I wanted to come here, than Google said it's a bad idea, then Gmail sent the activation mail to spam! :rofl: But success in the end!!

Click here --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QDkIU32FadPblbzfl1q2aAZ1AzqPupI9joskO0YUk8g/edit#gid=36903724

This is for new fans and old fans, having a better archived source of info would be very convenient for everybody :D

I've noticed while browsing through the media thread both dead links (which I guess I won't use) and some non-directly related things to Yuzu (like pictures of the rink where a competition will take place taken by a fan). I'm not sure if we're meant to save all of these from past competitions?

Hi! I've been a long-time lurker in the GS FF and was shocked when I found out that it's gone. I was out during the weekend so I was not updated in the thread.

Anyway, I've finally gathered the courage to join a Yuzu forum ;u; Nice to meet you all!

Click here --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QDkIU32FadPblbzfl1q2aAZ1AzqPupI9joskO0YUk8g/edit#gid=36903724

This is for new fans and old fans, having a better archived source of info would be very convenient for everybody :D

I've noticed while browsing through the media thread both dead links (which I guess I won't use) and some non-directly related things to Yuzu (like pictures of the rink where a competition will take place taken by a fan). I'm not sure if we're meant to save all of these from past competitions?

And adding to this, there's also twitter and fan reports that aren't directly relevant now (like first day arrivals and details on the venue). How to deal with all of these? Still add them and then we'll see?

Noticed it too. Which is why it is better to sort it out first. Not everything will be included. There must be some that is double-post too (same pictures/videos but different uploader)

ETA : I will try to find alt links to broken links too once everything is sorted out.

Hi everyone, I've just become Yuzu's fan since this 16-17 season. I joined some fanpage on fb, made acc on some platforms and have been lurking on GS recently. I was attracted to all the fun conversations about him as well as skating analyses (on fanfest obviously), so I'd like to drop in to say hi and thank the team for such a hardwork and commitment. My english is not so good, but I'd try to stay active and post often :)

I have finally reached to this wonderful planet :yay:

I was lost for a whole day, floating in the vast net space.

Thank you so much for making a new forum.

I didn't post so often in the previous FF, but used to read the thread every day

so it's such joy and relief.

This forum is getting gradually known among Japanese fans, and

we are in awe of your effort and dedication to Yuzu :bow:

While I'm waiting for the announcement of FaOI very nervously,

(it reminds me of last year's agony, but just need to be patient...)

I try to look for the photo to be used for my avatar.

Nuitsuki said:
Hi everyone, I've just become Yuzu's fan since this 16-17 season. I joined some fanpage on fb, made acc on some platforms and have been lurking on GS recently. I was attracted to all the fun conversations about him as well as skating analyses (on fanfest obviously), so I'd like to drop in to say hi and thank the team for such a hardwork and commitment. My english is not so good, but I'd try to stay active and post often :)

Hello! Welcome! Have fun! :clap:

I just want to say thank you to everybody!

In less than 1 day we have :

542 members

Almost 40000 hits

Almost 1000 posts

With most users online at once at 451 users (guest+members)

Hope we will be growing more, keep this space a happy place, and spread more love and support for Yuzuru!

:clap: Thank you Hamaguri and Emzie for inviting me to this forum. As i understand it has been up one day and it already has so many posts! We are a force of nature! Just like Yuzu is! :yay:

Thank you Everyone who put all this together so fast!

mcq said:

542 members

Almost 40000 hits

Almost 1000 posts

Hope we will be growing more, keep this space a happy place, and spread more love and support for Yuzuru!

Wow! 542 members in 1 day!!!! Amazing!!! :yay: Hope that mean GS mods will hear about this and be sorry that they let us go!!! 

mcq said:

542 members

Almost 40000 hits

Almost 1000 posts

No wonder Google freaked out. Can't access my Control Panel since today due to unsafe site. :bash:

mcq said:

542 members

Almost 40000 hits

Almost 1000 posts

Yayy uss! :bow: :smiley-happy085: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::clap: 

And a big thank you to you moderators who made this miracle a possibility :smiley-happy085::bow:

mcq said:

542 members

Almost 40000 hits

Almost 1000 posts

amazing!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: