General Yuzuru Chat

OmNom said:
mcq said:
Hello everyone mcq here!

Glad to know that it is up and running when I wake up

Looking forward to more news and chats like we usually do :grin:

Yay you're finally here! :yay: That means a sizeable number of regular pillars of the FF is all here now, we're so blessed! :yee:

Yeah! Just woke up and what a nice thing to wake up to

I noticed some here changed their username so I need to keep up first (so Li'kitsu is Joey so I shall call you Joey from now on? :D )

We actually got quite a traffic, up to around 150 online at one point, even though we just opened and we are in still a somewhat raw format. But glad to meet everyone here again.

Let's make this our new home and a happy place :yay:

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your hard work to make this place running and beautifully at that. This is such a great place for every Yuzu fans around the world. I will try to contribute something in the future too. Thank you again :smiley-love017:

I have always thought that Yuzu makes a good spokesperson for all his endorsements. While others sometime sound like they are just saying what they are told, Yuzu somehow always manages to sound genuine and relate the product to his personal or his competitive life and you know really sell it :)

Also does anybody else dislike the way they style his hair for yuzu days? It too... neat?

dzuo1015 said:
Hi everyone,

I was a lurker in GS and was too shy to post anything in the old FF. I was so sad the old FF was gone, but thanks everyone for setting this new forum up. It's so nice

I hope I can post more often here, please excuse my English. (Not my first language)

Off topic- what are the chances yuzuru going to pick SC and SA? I am thinking to buy the tickets but have a feeling he will pick CoR and NHK this year. SC is only a week apart from NHK, it's too close, I feel like he might pick COR. Any thoughts? Once again, thank you everyone

Welcome! Its great to see that you feel comfortable enough to post here :grin: Honestly I'm not really sure. We'll know by the end of June so maybe you can wait until then (If yuzu is your main motivator to attend the event). They won't ever sell out so you don't have to worry about getting tickets :)

Welcome! GP series is a dilemma; I have your same problem. I've been close to buying SC, but haven't decided yet. Travel and lodging for SA will be very annoying and expensive because it is happening over one of the biggest American holiday weekends, Thanksgiving. I believe SC is more likely. We may have accepted perpetual silver at that competition, but he certainly hasn't. I think it will be SC and TDF. I have a strong intuition it will only be Shoma at NHK (I know I am opening a can of worms guessing that).

I don't know if this was shared before but this is a video snippet of Yuzu giving a Pchan fan a signed ball (which I assume was signed by Chan) during the WTT gala:

And the girl was so confused. ::rofl:

So, this General Yuzu chat will still work ala-GS Yuzu FF, right? This will be the main conversation thread?. :59182a91b7414_cool(1): I really hope so. I don't mind if this thread will be cluttered or something, after all the fiasco, I just want for all of us to be together in one thread or something like the FF. :crybaby:

ShiroKJ said:
dzuo1015 said:
Hi everyone,

I was a lurker in GS and was too shy to post anything in the old FF. I was so sad the old FF was gone, but thanks everyone for setting this new forum up. It's so nice

I hope I can post more often here, please excuse my English. (Not my first language)

Off topic- what are the chances yuzuru going to pick SC and SA? I am thinking to buy the tickets but have a feeling he will pick CoR and NHK this year. SC is only a week apart from NHK, it's too close, I feel like he might pick COR. Any thoughts? Once again, thank you everyone

Welcome! Its great to see that you feel comfortable enough to post here :grin: Honesty I'm not really sure. We'll know by the end of June so maybe you can wait until then (If yuzu is your main motivator to attend the event). They won't ever sell out so you don't have to worry about getting tickets :smile

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am not worry about the tickets selling out, I am worry about the good seats selling out lol. I was in Helsinki for yuzuru and from my experience, good seat does matter in seeing yuzuru live in action.

Mishmish said:
I have always thought that Yuzu makes a good spokesperson for all his endorsements. While others sometime sound like they are just saying what they are told, Yuzu somehow always manages to sound genuine and relate the product to his personal or his competitive life and you know really sell it :)

Also does anybody else dislike the way they style his hair for yuzu days? It too... neat?

Maybe because Yuzu days is designed to be like a documentary of Yuzuru daily life? :) But yeah he doesn't look awkward in CM, even in that cm where he has to wash the plate anyway. Lol.

Yeah tidy haired Yuzu makes me think of formal events. And I think we are too used to seeing messy haired Yuzu :)

Anya said:

I don't know if this was shared before but this is a video snippet of Yuzu giving a Pchan fan a signed ball (which I assume was signed by Chan) during the WTT gala:

And the girl was so confused. :rofl:

So, this General Yuzu chat will still work ala-GS Yuzu FF, right? This will be the main conversation thread?. :59182a91b7414_cool(1): I really hope so. I don't mind if this thread will be cluttered or something, after all the fiasco, I just want for all of us to be together in one thread or something like the FF. :crybaby:

yes it is!

I think the mods/admins will work hard to copy some content to the media thread just to make it more organized and have news, updates, videos, links, photos, trans etc there. making it somewhat like an archive. I think for newer fans or those who just want to keep up to the latest Yuzuru news, (and not the general discussion) that would be less of a pain/work/hassle to look at rather than the main thread :D  It will be easier to find stuff too. :yay:

Welcome! GP series is a dilemma; I have your same problem. I've been close to buying SC, but haven't decided yet. Travel and lodging for SA will be very annoying and expensive because it is happening over one of the biggest American holiday weekends, Thanksgiving. I believe SC is more likely. We may have accepted perpetual silver at that competition, but he certainly hasn't. I think it will be SC and TDF. I have a strong intuition it will only be Shoma at NHK (I know I am opening a can of worms guessing that).

I am in dilemma too. I have though of him picking SC n TDf too, but again it's yuzuru we talking about and we will never know for sure.......

What about AC in Montreal? Any chance he will go?

Anya said:

Anya said:

And the girl was so confused. :rofl:

So, this General Yuzu chat will still work ala-GS Yuzu FF, right? This will be the main conversation thread?. :59182a91b7414_cool(1): I really hope so. I don't mind if this thread will be cluttered or something, after all the fiasco, I just want for all of us to be together in one thread or something like the FF. :crybaby:

That's just so sweet of him! Seriously, he's observant and he's using that for good. Boyang might be Spiderman, but Yuzu also has all the qualities of a super-hero :smiley-love017:

Hi! I just wanna dedicate my first post to thank all of you that made this website possible. I might be not post so much (I only like to read and not good at joining conversation haha) but I promise I will always support and follow Yuzu wherever he goes XD cheers!

I'm also anxious about GPs for next season. I've never seen Yuzu live and am more than ready to fix that, despite having to start my PhD in the fall. Why do you all think he won't be at NHK? Because of Shoma Uno? (Though to be honest that will be much better for me personally because of how insanely difficult it must be to get NHK tickets.)

When the assignments come out in June, will they be final?

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am not worry about the tickets selling out, I am worry about the good seats selling out lol. I was in Helsinki for yuzuru and from my experience, good seat does matter in seeing yuzuru live in action.

Yes, I completely agree. The most expensive seats at SC have already been sold. Last I checked, I was being given a seat 10-15 rows up in the corner. Not bad, but not the best. Perhaps you could wait for someone to resell their premium seat if they can't go. Autumn Classic—I think there is a good chance.

Even if it is NHK, I will try to get tickets. Or GPF. I am convincing my husband we need to visit Japan. We've always wanted to go.