General Yuzuru Chat

anyanee said:
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I'm reading in yuzuru's gs page for a while but didn't get an account. I'm very sad about what's happened in gs. English isn't my native languege.Please correct me if I'm wrong.Thank you and nice to meet you guys. :)
chiraya said:
Hi! I just wanna dedicate my first post to thank all of you that made this website possible. I might be not post so much (I only like to read and not good at joining conversation haha) but I promise I will always support and follow Yuzu wherever he goes XD cheers!

Welcome, welcome ! :yay:

Hydroblade said:
Yuzu smells like lemon and chocolate???

Someone tell me is that true?

I don't know where you get this, but if I remember correctly one of the flower girls from 2015 World Championship (China) said that yes, Yuzu smells like lemon and chocolate. :D

I don't know if this was shared before but this is a video snippet of Yuzu giving a Pchan fan a signed ball (which I assume was signed by Chan) during the WTT gala:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTeV-uUDYHp ... intomo0315

And the girl was so confused. :rofl:

So, this General Yuzu chat will still work ala-GS Yuzu FF, right? This will be the main conversation thread?. :cool: I really hope so. I don't mind if this thread will be cluttered or something, after all the fiasco, I just want for all of us to be together in one thread or something like the FF. :crybaby:

I don't think it was ever posted which skaters fan he gave it to...Thanks for the link! :love: The girls reaction was hilarious, I don't know how to read that expression tbh. :smile

@eta - The assignments will be final for the main skaters. It'll only change with withdrawals (injuries, r****ments, etc) and new entries (host picks, subs).

@eta - The assignments will be final for the main skaters. It'll only change with withdrawals (injuries, r****ments, etc) and new entries (host picks, subs).

Thank you! I'll wait until then to buy tickets and hopefully at least the semi-good seats won't all be sold out. /fingers-crossed

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who worked to create this new forum. I really appreciated all the news, translations, photos, videos, etc. and it was great hearing from other fans of Yuzu even though I rarely posted in GS myself.

Anya said:

I don't know if this was shared before but this is a video snippet of Yuzu giving a Pchan fan a signed ball (which I assume was signed by Chan) during the WTT gala:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTeV-uUDYHp ... intomo0315

Anya said:

And the girl was so confused. :rofl:

So, this General Yuzu chat will still work ala-GS Yuzu FF, right? This will be the main conversation thread?. :59182a91b7414_cool(1): I really hope so. I don't mind if this thread will be cluttered or something, after all the fiasco, I just want for all of us to be together in one thread or something like the FF. :crybaby:

Aw..he's such a sweetie. I heard that he had given someone a signed ball of their favorite skater but it's nice to see the clip. She looked a little suspicious of him though. :rofl:

Its been a great first day with you all! Welcome to everyone just joining us, please post long and often! :59182a91b7414_cool(1): It'll probably be a few weeks of slow news since he's ninja-ing us again but feel free to discuss and post anything you like! (related to FS/Yuzu of course)

Time for a nap :) 

Is anyone tell the YHIFG about this new forum?

I dunno if anyone has yet but it might be better to give ourselves a little time to get things running before we promote? like we have people working on reposting stuff from the old thread archives and setting up bio/info pages and designing themes and setting up threads on different sections so we know what sorta stuff goes where etc. It might be better to promote after we've settled and some of that stuff is at least started :P

I just caught up with the thread. First of all, I want to say thank you for having this forum up so fast! I'm so grateful that this place exists, I don't know why but I feel more comfortable de-lurking here compared to GS. Thank you so much!

Second, I LOVE how the avatars are so much more visible than in GS and I gotta say, I adore EVERYONE'S ava here! The size really attracts my eyes to it and they're all awesome!

Third, Yuzu smells like lemon and chocolates?? How much more unreal can he get?! He's really like a perfect protagonist in a story that comes to life!