General Yuzuru Chat

mcq said:
I just want to say thank you to everybody!

In less than 1 day we have :

542 members

Almost 40000 hits

Almost 1000 posts

With most users online at once at 451 users (guest+members)

Hope we will be growing more, keep this space a happy place, and spread more love and support for Yuzuru!

Wow :smiley-love017: ! Just wow!! Let's keep it up guys :yay:!

I'm finally registered :smiley-happy085:I kept resending the activation email and wondering why i'm not receiving it, turns out it's at spam :smile now I have so many of the same emails haha.

Was so shocked to find the gs thread gone, really thankful to this site! you guys are so fast btw :bow:

Guest turquoiseblue
Hey guys we will be needing some help here.

Apparently many reported that this website is listed as a phishing/scam website. Need your help to report to google that this is a legitimate page (you may include on the comment box and explain about the content of the page : like a fanforum for olympic gold medalist figure skater from Japan, Yuzuru Hanyu or something) would really appreciate the help.

This is a link to report to google that it is a safe website, please click here --> https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_error/?hl=en. The more who report this as safe we hope the faster the warning would be removed soon.

Thank you very much :yee:

Done!

ralucutzagy said:

:omg:

\ said:
mcq said:
I just want to say thank you to everybody!

In less than 1 day we have :

542 members

Almost 40000 hits

Almost 1000 posts

With most users online at once at 451 users (guest+members)

Hope we will be growing more' date=' keep this space a happy place, and spread more love and support for Yuzuru![/quote']

Omg that's awesome! Where are all these fans coming from?

Over 500 members!!! :omg:

And I really love your ava !!! Yuzu is so sweet in that gif!!

:smiley-happy085::yay::D

I'm so excited that the word has spread and so many people found this place. My biggest fear when they did the immediate crack down on GS is that a lot of people got stranded without knowing where to get their daily dose of Yuzu. Everyone involved with getting this place up and running within 24 hours are AWESOME!!!

teeannroo said:
Yes ikr! On GS where gifs weren't allowed I had the photo ver of this moment but now I got to use the gif one! lol I did spend like 10 minutes resizing and optimising this thing though

I spent that long trying to get a gif of Yuzu blowing a kiss down in size enough for an ava as well. If it's small enough it wasn't big enough size. :whiteflag: finally gave up.

mcq wrote:

Apparently many reported that this website is listed as a phishing/scam website. Need your help to report to google that this is a legitimate page (you may include on the comment box and explain about the content of the page : like a fanforum for olympic gold medalist figure skater from Japan, Yuzuru Hanyu or something) would really appreciate the help.

This is a link to report to google that it is a safe website, please click here --> https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebro ... ror/?hl=en. The more who report this as safe we hope the faster the warning would be removed soon.

Done too! Btw does anyone know how to report the issue with the registration confirmation mail being sent to the spam section? It seems that not only me experienced this problem. It took me half of a day to find it :sadPooh:

mcq wrote:

This is a link to report to google that it is a safe website, please click here --> https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebro ... ror/?hl=en. The more who report this as safe we hope the faster the warning would be removed soon.

Done too! Btw does anyone know how to report the issue with the registration confirmation mail being sent to the spam section? It seems that not only me experienced this problem. It took me half of a day to find it :cry:

Hi, I'm sure the admins are working on it. Most are already aware about the problems (phishing alert,registration mail goes to spam) and suggestion (like button, quote notification etc) and they are still working on it. Hopefully it can be resolved soon :)

For future problems, there is the suggestion/feedback thread. Everyone can post there

Hannah said:
I'm not surprised at all by those awesome numbers! I know there were many GS members who didn't post in YH fan fest but were his devoted fans. I by myself was too shy at the beginning as I'm not native English speaker...

yeah 1 devoted fan right here! :yay: I was also just lurking around without an account bc I wouldn't be able to say all I wanted there anyway, which never sits well with me. Either you have all of me or none of me :P 

mcq wrote:

Done too! Btw does anyone know how to report the issue with the registration confirmation mail being sent to the spam section? It seems that not only me experienced this problem. It took me half of a day to find it :cry:

Hi, I'm sure the admins are working on it. Most are already aware about the problems (phishing alert,registration mail goes to spam) and suggestion (like button, quote notification etc) and they are still working on it. Hopefully it can be resolved soon :)

For future problems, there is the suggestion/feedback thread. Everyone can post there

Oh sorry! I still haven't used with multiple threads. Next time I'd make sure it goes to the right place!

asiacheetah said:

:smiley-happy085: :yay: :D

I'm so excited that the word has spread and so many people found this place. My biggest fear when they did the immediate crack down on GS is that a lot of people got stranded without knowing where to get their daily dose of Yuzu. Everyone involved with getting this place up and running within 24 hours are AWESOME!!!

People will always find their way to meet their own - and they obviously did and continously do ^^