General Yuzuru Chat

Hi guys! I'm so impressed with the lightning speed achieved in a short 48 hours by determined Yuzu fans. I've done my best to spread the word on Tumblr. One of the fellow user said she'll post about it on Twitter and FB.

Some questions: Avatar. I can't seem to resize it to fit. Does any kind person have a whole bunch of Avatar ready they would like to share?

Donation: I pledged $20 on the temp site. Let me know if you still need it.

I look forward to gushing over Yuzu with fellow fans.

Also, I'll have to do some deep diving to find all my rink side reports from the WTT one day. I'm permanently banned at GS so it might take a while.

Hi everyone, thank you for setting this up so quickly!

Do I need to ask for permission to a not invisible section here?

Its under Board Index, on the bottom. If you can't see it then let Hydro know. :yes:

I don't see it :cry:

I think you need to PM Hydro for her to enable you to view it.

Ok I'm exploring this forum bit by bit and just came back from the Yuzuru photos thread. The photos are so much easier to view here! Thank you so much :D

Totally random but those cute baby Yuzu photos makes me want him to release a dvd where he skates ALL of his performances since he was a toddler up to now. Maybe he can wear bigger versions of his old costumes (it'll be hilarious to see adult Yuzu in the Woody costume, or paganini, or the firebird one lol), or he can come up with new ones, but either way I know I'll definitely get my hands on that dvd no matter what. Sometimes I wonder how zigeunerweisen or ndp would be like if he skates to them now. I've always thought that these 2 programs have never reached their full potential.

asiacheetah said:
Hi guys! I'm so impressed with the lightning speed achieved in a short 48 hours by determined Yuzu fans. I've done my best to spread the word on Tumblr. One of the fellow user said she'll post about it on Twitter and FB.

Some questions: Avatar. I can't seem to resize it to fit. Does any kind person have a whole bunch of Avatar ready they would like to share?

Donation: I pledged $20 on the temp site. Let me know if you still need it.

I look forward to gushing over Yuzu with fellow fans.

Also, I'll have to do some deep diving to find all my rink side reports from the WTT one day. I'm permanently banned at GS so it might take a while.

Woah thank you for the donation and the spread of words.

And you were also banned as well huh :consoling2:How long was your account's total duration? Mine was 4 hours yesterday :rofl:

Its under Board Index, on the bottom. If you can't see it then let Hydro know. :yes:

If you try going to Board Index -> The Church (if you scroll down its above the forum issues section) -> Church Baptism should be there, if not I guess try to PM Hydro :)

Everyone enjoyed your rink reports so much. How stupid to ban you. I miss our deleted posts. We spent a lot of time writing them.

Wow, there is a ban smiley here :ban: Probably too soon to find that funny

I saw something about the Church in User Control Panel > Usergroups - maybe that's it?