General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

then ACI will have every world champion of the last 7 years

please patrick

I will eat my (cake) hat if Patrick voluntarily goes to AC to face Yuzu, and now Javi. He has never done a Challengers comp until last year and that was Finlandia- AC would have been lots more convenient. 

I think NHK will be enough karma for Patrick :darklordyuzu: 

ITA about it possibly being Brian's idea. He wants those programs work3d on and performed and the guys competing against each to get the tone for the season. What better incentive for javi to get serious quickly (yuzu too) than to know a comp against yuzu is very soon.  

Just now, Hydroblade said:

Guess who is already stalking morning shows c: 

I hoped someone would be....:)

27 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Would you drag my dead body out of the venue?

ETA: I tried to fix the themes, if anything still looks weird pls tell me :biggrin: 

Thank you for fixing the theme, but can you do something about the page numbers, like change the color of the current page or something.. I have bad eyesight and subtle difference are hard for me to spot.

Yep, I too see Brian's hand in this: a boost of motivation for both his top skaters to kick off the new season without (hopefully) upping the intensity too much. Javier gets both programs out there, Yuzuru gets true competition and Brian doesn't even have to jump all the way around the world for it; good for everyone :2thumbsup:

*insert Patrick slowly walking away from any mention of ACI here XDDDD*

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Guess who is already stalking morning shows c: 

I might just go ahead and keep you company, it's too hot for me to sleep anyways :laughing:

Although, at this point, I suspect the first news might come tomorrow evening/night (Afternoon in Toronto time)...

1 hour ago, Neenah said:

Thank you for fixing the theme, but can you do something about the page numbers, like change the color of the current page or something.. I have bad eyesight and subtle difference are hard for me to spot.

And here I thought I'm the only one with poor eye sight :drink3:Earlier I tried clicking on the new page and the site kept loading the same page then I looked back and saw that I was already on that page. My poor vision can't distinguish which pages have been read :confused:

Sorry, by the time I finished my post ( my typing skills!!!) problem is solved!!

Thank you so much admins:thanks: