General Yuzuru Chat

13 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Sunday, August 06, 2017

THE SUNDAY LUTZ

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Planet Hanyu's population prepares for Mt. Irene eruption

By Hydroblade

As Mt. Irene's activity increases, the citizens of Planet Hanyu have been seen preparing for the inminent eruption. Citizens have been seen panic-shopping, buying (among other stuff) big quantities of hats, alcohol and chocolate. The atmosphere of nervousness prevails as the tweeting earthquakes have entered a period of worrying silence and the maple crickets' "shuu" and "paa"s have changed into "su-ton" and "su-pan".  As we know, this change in the noise pattern indicates that the eruption could happen as this article is being read.

Distant flutes and ghostly off-key chants have been heard in the vicinity of Mt. Irene however, it isn't clear if this has any connection to the eruption.

There were attempts to reach the king but all calls have been attended by Prime Minister Pooh, who refused to give us its predictions and only sent small jars of the King's special Chopin Honey with a small note filled with emojis attached to the box, which is still being deciphered by the Department of Cryptology.

The population is advised by the Planet Hanyu Geological Institute to keep as calm as possible and try to relax with sessions of Warhorse Bingo.

More on this story as it develops.

I love love love reading our newspaper so much ! So funny and witty with all the references. Brilliant work!:clap:

Just now, sublimeskating said:

me too!!!  new costumes please!!!

i hope yuzu brings out a dark blue/silver costume for chopin...

i really like that blue flame costume of his ... maybe he can use that color scheme with the chopin flowing sleeves design ... like a combination of blue flame + chopin costume...

Omg!!! he would look like a skating god!!!! :13877886:

Hi! It's my first time posting here, despite being on the planet for some time already. Some of you might have noticed me liking posts but never actually posting anything :joy: Finally decided to give a proper introduction just in time for the FS announcement tomorrow (if that happens). The planet is obviously getting really excited now (with the additional news that Javi will be participating in ACI...).

I've been a Yuzu fan for about 9 months now, sometime after 2016 Skate Canada and 2016 NHK Trophy, so while I do know a lot of the basic Yuzu and skating stuff, I still don't really know a lot of the deeper stuff. What attracted me the most about Yuzu was his graceful movements as he moves along the ice. But since then, I've found many more reasons to love him :knc_brian1:

I've actually been wondering about some things for a while... perhaps I may get some answers here?

I sometimes see Yuzu having something under his UA shirt... like the one in this picture... what is it? That rectangular looking object...

Spoiler

20604413_1633633306679365_22400982278528

Well... guess I should let the thread continue with its excitement... :kitty:

3 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

exactly!!!  they can splat and splat and i'll still be happy just to be able to see all their new programs and music and costumes!!!

please have better costumes this time boyang!  they're ok looking but i think they're a bit too plain...

yuzu has the most beautiful costumes and nathan's black lace / red & gold prince igor costumes are sharp looking

shoma also has really nice costumes and at least patrick has potassium permanganate costume!

c'mon boyang, give us fancier costumes this time...!

I liked Boyang's costume for La Strada ... the spidey costume was so - so, and I really didn't like patrick's lp costume, not my cup of tea ... the rest of the guys, were ok, Yuzu, the best!

1 minute ago, sublimeskating said:

lol that's like me during lunch break hahahaha

I AM SO HYPE RN OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

NOW I NEED TO WRITE A LENGTHY LETTER TO JAVI TOO! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THE CHANCE TO SEE HIM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

You guys are hyping me so much oh my God. I can't wait for september. I can't wait to cover my eyes in anxiety as Javi and Yuzu jump for their lives. I hope my life duties will allow me to see all the competitions live with this Planet!!! 

2 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

boyang's la strada costume looked 10000000000000x better once he added the black and white jacket to hold the red/white/black shirt in

i remember seeing the version at cup of china and it's just that shirt on top of the black pants, no black/white jacket, and the shirt kept flying up and flopping everywhere during his skate!  i was like OMG boyang why don't u tuck ur shirt in???  it was really loose as well and just didn't look good...

his spidey outfit had 2 versions.  the first version wasn't so good because it looked like a halloween costume, and then he changed to a nicer version for worlds/WTT

lol patrick's costume makes me smile cuz my friends said it looks like it was stained with too much potassium permanganate and i can't unsee it ever since.  i can't help it i just laugh inside whenever i see that costume (sorry patrick!)

yuzu (as always) has the fanciest, prettiest, sparkliest, and just the best costumes!!!

i'm not asking for the other guys to copy yuzu, just hoping that they put a little bit more effort into their costumes (part of the presentation/performance!)

I hope the ''all black team" think abt oly season, and have a little more imagination! I mean, Javi's Malaguena 2 costume ... such a letdown after his beautiful red Malaguena 1 costume!!!

14 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

Hi! It's my first time posting here, despite being on the planet for some time already. Some of you might have noticed me liking posts but never actually posting anything :joy: Finally decided to give a proper introduction just in time for the FS announcement tomorrow (if that happens). The planet is obviously getting really excited now (with the additional news that Javi will be participating in ACI...).

I've been a Yuzu fan for about 9 months now, sometime after 2016 Skate Canada and 2016 NHK Trophy, so while I do know a lot of the basic Yuzu and skating stuff, I still don't really know a lot of the deeper stuff. What attracted me the most about Yuzu was his graceful movements as he moves along the ice. But since then, I've found many more reasons to love him :knc_brian1:

I've actually been wondering about some things for a while... perhaps I may get some answers here?

I sometimes see Yuzu having something under his UA shirt... like the one in this picture... what is it? That rectangular looking object...

Reveal hidden contents

Well... guess I should let the thread continue with its excitement... :kitty:

Waaah in the middle of my hype i didn't welcome you, sorry!

Um, welcome to the Planet! :biggrin: Stay clear of Mt. Irene, it's very unstable rn