General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Lol it's a bit odd for them to go to the same competition, but I guess neither cares all that much about gaining more ranking points? Well, maybe Javi should...

2 for 1 is so sweet...

I remember someone got a lot of points in those competitions last season which helped a lot for ranking?

Hace 2 horas, fluffypooh said:

Brian knows how to sell tickets lol

Probably all this is Brian's idea. To make them feel that Olympic season is already here. :knc_brian1:

Hace 2 horas, MrPudding said:

I mean.. Yuzu is not going to skate Canada...... Maybe this will replace it and yuzu could finally get his gold from Pchan :mischief::knc_tracy2::knc_tracy1:

He still has Patrick at NHK.

hace 14 minutos , BrightonDogwoods said:

I feel a bit sad for the Javi fans who would like to go to AC BUT the tickets are sold out already!

(repeating mantra) I LOVE SEIMEI I LOVE SEIMEI I LOVE SEIMEI

OH PLEASE JUST LET IT BE OVER SOON!!!!

There will be at least one person from Spain - me. I need two banners now, though.

OMG Javi and Yuzu together at AC, can't wait till next month! (sadly it will be around the time of my thesis' final defence hopefully I can watch  :slinkaway:)

I can feel the ground shaking already from this AC news and the eruption of FS isn't even here yet :laughing: please come soon I can't bare to wait any longer! :facepalm: