General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, AngelOnIce said:

I am so happy that he is so loved... his official post is now at 15.8M views, with 167.5K likes.

I hope he feels all the love in the world, now not only from his fans/supporters, but also from his wife. So, so happy for him :heart:

And even more happy comments and congratulations under his YouTube videos :heartpound:. Yuzu is really loved.

I know we have no right to expect it, I'm always amazed and proud of his ninja skills... but I really would love to know her first name. I don't need pictures or any other info, this is Yuzu, but just to be able to congratulate Yuzu and ________ would be nice. 

I actually can't stop smiling... it's like my adopted grandson got married!

13 minutes ago, liv said:

I know we have no right to expect it, I'm always amazed and proud of his ninja skills... but I really would love to know her first name. I don't need pictures or any other info, this is Yuzu, but just to be able to congratulate Yuzu and ________ would be nice. 

I actually can't stop smiling... it's like my adopted grandson got married!

Well, at the moment I only known her as Mrs.Hanyu Yuzuru🤪

3 分, Perelandraさんが言いました:

Mocha has also kindly provided and English translation

Since his comment about his getting married is only the first sentence, and the remaining message is all about figure skating, many fans here are jokingly talking that he might marry figure skating :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Since his comment about his getting married is only the first sentence, and the remaining message is all about figure skating, many fans here are jokingly talking that he might marry figure skating :biggrin:

It would track!

8 minutes ago, liv said:

So, I've seen English translation announcement but did he already get married or is he going to get married... I've seen conflicting translations... doesn't really matter, just curious. 

Anyways. Very big congrats to Yuzu and family! I'm so happy for them :grouphug::cheer:

I'm sooooo happy for him. My first thought was "yes, he definitely had someone who could give him a good hug after Gift", so incredible happy.

Whishing him all the best and of course I'm curious who the lady is that got his heart, but I really appreciate his ninja skills as well.

Wow, what a positive shock.

Still can't believe it.This means that he has been in a serious relationship for quite a while to be married.He is really good at keeping secrets.So glad,that all this while he was not alone and has someone to share all the ups and downs during his skating time.Maybe that one of the reason he did not return to Toronto for training because he is engaged