General Yuzuru Chat

He wrote, この度、私、羽生結弦は入籍する運びとなりました。

Literally it means "This time, I, Yuzuru Hanyu has decided to (or, is going to) file the (marriage) registration."

If he has already registered, I think he wrote 入籍いたしました, in the past tense.

So, to me, it seems he is going to register his marriage soon.

Just because it's fun to wonder...( love that no tabloids caught this!! ) I mean, he must totally keep skating and private life separate... many people in relationships would have their partner travel with them to events, like going with him to his shows/tours... and people might catch on... I wonder if she did go to those things with him or if she stayed at home, or if she was there but neither acknowledged the other... or if she skates or does something that would explain her being around... I'm just so impressed with this. Everyone involved kept it quiet which is rare. 

people are good at figuring these things out. I remember people figured out Meghan Markle was dating Prince Harry just because they spotted her wearing the same bracelet in a picture, how random is that? Now I bet people will be searching for any clues they can find... but theBritish press is totally different from those in Japan, so maybe not. 

2 minutes ago, liv said:

people are good at figuring these things out. I remember people figured out Meghan Markle was dating Prince Harry just because they spotted her wearing the same bracelet in a picture, how random is that? Now I bet people will be searching for any clues they can find!!!

Personally, I pray that they don't or at least keep respecting their privacy. Yuzu made unmistakably clear that he wants a clear cut between his public and private life. I fear that some will ignore it, but I hope that he has people around him who can protect his private space.

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Personally, I pray that they don't or at least keep respecting their privacy. Yuzu made unmistakably clear that he wants a clear cut between his public and private life. I fear that some will ignore it, but I hope that he has people around him who can protect his private space.

I hope we never find out anything about his partner tbh, i remember when Miyano Mamoru got married, his wife got death threats and when they announced they were expecting, people on the internet were wishing that she would miscarry. And this was just a voice actor, imagine someone as high profile as Yuzu...

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I hope we never find out anything about his partner tbh, i remember when Miyano Mamoru got married, his wife got death threats and when they announced they were expecting, people on the internet were wishing that she would miscarry. And this was just a voice actor, imagine someone as high profile as Yuzu...

I can't understand how anyone could wish someone to miscarry🤬 This is absolutely insane.

Yuzu has been very good at keeping his lady private and if they both wish for her to remain anonymous then I hope we never find out who she is. I'm sure she's lovely anyway!

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Yes, this is horrible beyond imagination. I pray that our fandom will be supportive and never cross the line in this regard.