General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

It's so funny to see how AERA and ELLE try to best each other in serving the no. 1 Yuzu photoshoot :space:

Imagine the madness if Vogue, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Bazaar, An An, and other magazines join the battlefield as well ... :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

this is the only battle i approve. in any case we fanyus will be victorious :peek:

New Olympics video dropped on YT!  All sports at Beijing 2022, Yuzu has a good part with HYK at 6:53.  Very interesting who is included (or not) in the FS section...

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

It's so funny to see how AERA and ELLE try to best each other in serving the no. 1 Yuzu photoshoot :space:

Imagine the madness if Vogue, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Bazaar, An An, and other magazines join the battlefield as well ... :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

It would not surprise me at all tbh!! Nearly everything Yuzu touches, both historically and presently, seems to turn to gold :winner: 

Many will want a piece of him - thank goodness he has the sense to be discriminating in his choices!

13 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL !!!!!!

Kekkon shiki for Yuzu and the new Mrs Hanyu

What fabulous news!! Waaaaaah!!! Congrats Yuzuru and new (very lucky!!) partner :heart:

5 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

With an English translation

So happy for him... Omedetou gozaimasu, Yuzu! He (and his partner) deserves all the happiness in the world.

Why do I feel like my son is getting married? The thought of the possibility of little Yuzus running around sometime in the near future is almost more than my heart can bear. This is just too precious :love:

1 minute ago, AngelOnIce said:

So happy for him... Omedetou gozaimasu, Yuzu! He (and his partner) deserves all the happiness in the world.

Why do I feel like my son is getting married? The thought of the possibility of little Yuzus running around sometime in the near future is almost more than my heart can bear. This is just too precious :love:

Yes it feels as if a family member has just got married. As and when an announcement appears about a tiny Yuzu, there will be a worldwide shortage of Pooh themed baby gifts as fans rush to buy baby items for the imminent / new arrival. :YuzuPoohLove:

1 minute ago, AngelOnIce said:

How he managed to keep it ( relationship with a lady) for so long...real amazing Yuzu!.If his wife is another lady skater ...💣 Congratulations to Yuzu and your new wife🥳🎉

Yuzu is a ninja to the bone. Always appear suddenly and drop surprising news. I doubt he will marry someone on a whim so he might have dated his current wife for a while. How he did that is beyond me.

Congratulations, Yuzu! Have a blissful marriage!