General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Yuzu seems to be back at TCC (from Corey Circelli's IG stories)

[NEWS]

Yuzu, International man of mystery manages to walk past everyone at two airports and other travel hubs to arrive undetected at TCC, until he is ready to reveal himself. Yuzu's stealth mode is quite remarkable. When Yuzu is next captured on camera perhaps Old Man Prime Minister Pooh san will be in his entourage. A happy reunion indeed

:dancingpooh:

38 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Yuzu seems to be back at TCC (from Corey Circelli's IG stories)

[NEWS]

OMG! Yuzu is back in Canada! This man is really full of surprises. I certainly didn't expect this. He has finally come to take Pooh home! :dancingpooh:

I hope he can travel around and do some sightseeing. A Yuzu travel vlog would be amazing! He could also try out different foods and do a food vlog. I wonder if he has ever tried poutine. :67638860:

oh my, this gives me Yuzu competition-era flashbacks:tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg: the having no clue where in the world Yuzu is, till he unexpectedly popped up in some other skater's sns (back when he didn't had his own socials...which he still doesn't uses for this kind stuff argh and LOLsob his instagram is basically covered in cobwebs by now):embSwan:

the feels...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:  somehow without confirmation from him directly, it feels a bit unreal because we're not used to this anymore! in the past months our updates always come from media or him directly, so now a "mere" pic out of nowhere feels somewhat off. Is it  real? is it April fool's? XD and definitely too little! I want VIDS and more pics and also plz Yuzu show us old man Pooh san, how is that poor plushie faring after 3 years in the dark?:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

I wonder if it's just a short trip to greet TCC and get back his stuff or he also took part in some other TCC activity, or getting some new choreo in person with David or Jeff...

I'd love for him to go sightseeing. in the past Canada for him was all business, but maybe for a change he's allowing himself some leasure time in a place where he can kinda walk in the street without people recognizing him instantly?

how's the weather been in Toronto? hopefully, if not Niagara, he at least enjoyed a nice walk in a park or something :chase::122fs329172:

also, whoa his first trip abroad since Beijing, right?

23 minutes ago, Fay said:

Did he just teleport himself to TCC?! Oh gosh, I am so happy to see him there! 

If there is anyone on this planet who can beam or teleport himself somewhere, I'm sure it must be Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

10 minutes ago, Anni said:

Yuzu is in Toronto :O

20230424_211133w7dxv.jpg

I didn't really expect that.  Of course I'm happy for him, because Pooh-san is also waiting for him.

It's a proof of Yuzu's eternal youthfulness that there is no way to determine when pics are from just from his appearance. Only if there are other people in the pic, you can tell the passage of time from the other person's changes through time. :xD:

Just now, Bacchus said:

Wow, Yuzu back in Canada?! Such an apt surprise for my first post lol

Hope the traveling isn't too tiresome for him and maybe he could enjoy the cherry blossoms in Toronto? There is great view in High Park right now.

Welcome to Planet Hanyu! I hope you'll feel here at home and what a great timing for a first post for a Canadian! :67638860:

Awww, I was wondering if this break between tours (and reduction of covid) might finally mean he'd go get poor Old man Pooh, left home in Toronto all alone. 

He did say (iirc) he was eventually going to go to Toronto to properly thank his coaches there, and get Pooh....And, he and his mom had to quickly leave when the pandemic started so you know they left stuff behind where they were living.... so he's probably doing all of that, and maybe working with David or Jeff or something too.

What a nice surprise for all the skaters and I'm sure Brian and Tracy too. 

It mak3s me happy that this little bomb was dropped.... and nope, our weather is not great right now. Two weeks ago it was 25C, now it's like...8C.