General Yuzuru Chat

17 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Footage of 15-year-old Yuzu throwing a baseball with English subs. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

:67638860:  I love how Yuzu always watches footages of his younger self with a loving expression, just like how he would when watching footage of other kids. It's like he thinks of his past self as another person, another kid. :laughing:

6 minutes ago, YuzuJay said:

The curator Sarah Thompson talking about how she became a Fanyu.

It is no surprise that a curator of fine arts would be drawn to something as beautiful as Yuzu's high quality skating with all of his attention to detail and aesthetic mastery of performance. A lovely story of discovery

22 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Tetsuko san interacts with Yuzu a bit like an indulgent Aunt with a favourite nephew.

The way Yuzu bows it almost feels as if he should follow this by saying "As you wish" from the film, 'the Princess Bride'

OMG one day when he does one of those off ice jump rotations he is gonna go crashing into some fancy flower arrangement or something!! :smiley-laughing015:

4 minutes ago, Pammi said:

OMG one day when he does one of those off ice jump rotations he is gonna go crashing into some fancy flower arrangement or something!! :smiley-laughing015:

It was lovely of Tetsuko san to tell Yuzu how attractive he is. Age gives certain privilege to be able to say such things. hehe:hihi:

1 minute ago, Perelandra said:

It was lovely of Tetsuko san to tell Yuzu how attractive he is. Age gives certain privilege to be able to say such things. hehe:hihi:

Yes I made a similar comment on Yuzu's YT under one of the videos :) I love she said it to him out loud in public, he was so embarrassed (but loved it really I bet! We know how he likes to be praised...like all of us really!)

Well, Yuzu makes his entrance looking very distinguished, dapper and handsome. Good job Tetsuko was sitting down and that Yuzu did not try the jump straightaway, otherwise someone might have had to run onto the set with smelling salts.