General Yuzuru Chat

Hope yuzu has a nice trip and goes down memory lane at his training base. Tcc holds a lot of memories and it was here that he worked to become THE Yuzuru Hanyu.

He's come full circle now. 

Those kids probably had a fabulous day, knowing he was part of the history of TCC... but never imagining he'd not only show up, but actively participate!!

11 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Yuzu is still in Toronto. I don’t know how long he’s going to be there, but Brian is looking forward to seeing him on Wednesday. Brian is currently away from the TCC.

I'm new to being active and not only a lurker on PH.. how do you know that? I don't mean to pry :animated-smileys-hello-22:

1 minute ago, MareikeLike said:

I'm new to being active and not only a lurker on PH.. how do you know that? I don't mean to pry :animated-smileys-hello-22:

Geo1 knows things, just accept these snippets as news.

If you scroll back or search for Geo1's posts there are some wonderful memoirs about Autumn Classic and even a visit to TCC. Trying to be a little bit discreet as it will be a lovely surprise when you read the story yourself.

I know this is fanart but its so lovely and topical and not many people look at the fanart thread...does it feel a bit like a belated goodbye to you? It does to me, though I expect Yuzu to turn up at TCC now and again over the coming years!

20 minutes ago, Pammi said:

I know this is fanart but its so lovely and topical and not many people look at the fanart thread...does it feel a bit like a belated goodbye to you? It does to me, though I expect Yuzu to turn up at TCC now and again over the coming years!

Yuzu said himself that he and Yumi san had to rush to the airport as they didn't know if that would be one of the last flights back to Japan. There's bound to be regret of sorts when leaving a place of significance especially in a hurry. 

Yuzu also reflected during Notte Stellata that life can be uncertain and not to take happiness for granted. Perhaps these things have all been tiny but played their part to instigate a

trip to Canada 

6 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Yuzu, while you are in Toronto, please speak to organisers and start planning for solo ice show in Canada. I need a reason to travel there and I am still upset with the cancellation of Worlds Montreal. 

Yes please to a tour show

:offtopic2:sorry, I'm watching Race Across the World this series is set in Canada 

Yuzu would give the best reason to visit am amazing country

36 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Yuzu, while you are in Toronto, please speak to organisers and start planning for solo ice show in Canada. I need a reason to travel there and I am still upset with the cancellation of Worlds Montreal. 

Awesome idea. I would travel from Germany to Canada anytime for his ice show if I get tickets... Still dreaming of seeing his performance live one day :tumblr_inline_mo6z3nEBel1qz4rgp:

Sorry if already posted! Love seeing Yuzuru on this rink - he has stated how much he loves it - because it is built in a unique way with a layer of sand, it has special qualities that Yuzuru has said he loves before - he said previously he would like to replicate this rink near his home!

23 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Sorry if already posted! Love seeing Yuzuru on this rink - he has stated how much he loves it - because it is built in a unique way with a layer of sand, it has special qualities that Yuzuru has said he loves before - he said previously he would like to replicate this rink near his home!

Right, additionally to the sand under the ice, the TCC ice rink is privately owned and only used for figure skating, so there are no boards which are needed for ice hockey. Instead it has mirrors, so they can watch their movements.