General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

oh right i saw this before. thankss

btw Danill is a good looking man but why am i more drawn to someone's backview lol

Because that back is beyond compare? 

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I alternate between drooling over Yuzu's physique and wishing I was in as good a shape as him. I miss my teenage competitive swimmer body! Never thought I'd end up a middle-aged lump. :shame:

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If only they could learn to skate like him, then. :hihi:

They mustn't be the only ones who dream of it. (For Alexandra Trusova, I am not sure at all, I'll admit.)

I don't think any of them can reach such a level, but he is such an inspiration, I am sure he has a great influence on all of them. Particularly visible with Alena Kostornaia of course. Who is only 16, by the way.

I’ve stumbled into a treasure I don’t think I ever saw - Kurt and Tracy commentating on Yuzu’s first GPF performance. “One-foot entrance into 3A. He doesn’t even touch the ice with the other skate - that’s just showing off!” :D 

33 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Maybe this should be in fanart, but I was looking at all the amabie posts on twitter (the Japanese yokai mermaid who is meant to help against disease if you show a picture of her... and this came up, and I love it.

Wasn't there a merman eaten in Onmyiogi? :-o

Edit Onmyoji, sorry.

3 hours ago, Fay said:

I’ve stumbled into a treasure I don’t think I ever saw - Kurt and Tracy commentating on Yuzu’s first GPF performance. “One-foot entrance into 3A. He doesn’t even touch the ice with the other skate - that’s just showing off!” :D 

You’re right, @Fay. I’ve never seen this before. I’ve added it to my collection. Thanks!