General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

This costume LOL I can't. It looks like expensive pagamas for an old lady :smiley-laughing021: The white sweater ones were on point tho :2thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Anki said:

I didn't know it was possible to outdo the white onesie with yellow frills:59227c768286a__s:...This pink one better not be the costume for this year's Lotte clear files....what happened Lotte, you were so on point with last year's green Japanese costume

OMG! What did I just see?!  :surprised:

Lotte is always giving us something to discuss, but this......? HOW COULD YOU!!!! 

I demand this to be erased from the Earth surface!!!! :banned2-smiley-face:

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

:smiley-laughing021:

WTF were they thinking? Doesn't even look like Yuzu!

LOL honestly his wax statue looks more real....also that costume why ghana why?Ghana people you ar elucky i love both yuzu and chocolate :lol:

10 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

Good morning, everyone!

Miss Matsutoya shouldn't worried about how she looks because she looks great.....this said it's interesting how Yuzuru is seen as someone pure ,like a god almost and watching him skate i honestly thought that too.....but I still like to think he's an exceptional human being !

One day tho he'll drop his beauty secret hopefully...maybe too late for me but it'd be good for younger fan :10814716:

4 часа назад, yuzuangel сказал:

This costume LOL I can't. It looks like expensive pagamas for an old lady :smiley-laughing021: The white sweater ones were on point tho :2thumbsup:

This might be worser then that white Xylitol :facepalm: But I want white sweater ones :img_21:

6 hours ago, shanshani said:

figure skaters are actually really good demonstrators of the concept of moment of inertia and the principle of the conservation of angular momentum. it's pretty standard for textbooks to use them as illustrative examples. So it wasn't that shoehorned :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I remember my university physics teacher mentioning figure skaters as an example as well :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp: (though we didn't get any video sadly) 

2 hours ago, Lunna said:

This might be worser then that white Xylitol :facepalm: But I want white sweater ones :img_21:

I did not think it was possible, but they have really beaten white xylitol, haven't they? Wow, not even Yuzu's face (is that even him?) can save that one. :tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5:

The white sweater ones are fine though :img_21: And the Citizen ones of course. 

What bothers me, personally, the most about the pink costume is how half-hearted it is. If they'd tried harder, it might have been... something. They could have gone for a French aristocrat over the top look, a la some parts of Visual Kei, but like this it's like they went "Hmm that pink is a bit simple, let's slap something on..." and because of lack of time, they used a web tutorial, cropped up something with a stencil and a glue gun, colored it (I could swear I saw a video tutorial that looked pretty similar to that!) and then glued it to the costume and voila. And then to make it worse, they did that hair... Sometimes I really wonder what Japanese companies have in mind when doing their promo stuff with him... And we'd had hopes for Ghana, too, after the fluff we got last year... (although before that they were kind of hit and miss, again...)

ETA: That said, the costume itself is still not as bad as the white Xylitol, IMO. The pose makes it look worse than it is, because his face doesn't really look like him and the hair is blah, but the costume by itself isn't as bad, to me...